• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Staying Organized

One suggestion to stay organized is to keep track of your expenses so tax-time will be easier. You can do it in Pampered Partner. I do my in Quicken since I was already tracking my money there. Additionally, print the host info which I do. I then staple it to the front of a folder and write the hosts name on the folder. The phone number is right there and I can put directions, orders, notes in the folder as needed. Lastly, make sure you have an accordion folder to keep all of your information in.
Kathytnt
Need help with staying organized - What are your best tips

I jus tstarted a new job that has a bunch of paperwork that I am trying to get used to and I so a lot of remote catalog shows - I am trying to get organied - HELP!

:eek:

One of the best tips I have heard is to do a lot of things in advance. For example, if you do mainly catalog shows, have your catalog show packets done ahead of time, leaving out the only the monthly specials and order forms. Then all you have to do is add that in when you get a request for a packet. For my Cooking Shows, I use a recyclable host packet (I use a 12-page presentation folder, which has clear sleeves), which I get back from my host the night of the show. I update them all once a season with new flyers, but during the season I only need to add in monthly specials and order forms. Now that I send out the invitations for my hosts, I only give them the host packet once I receive the invitation list, so I don't risk losing the packet to someone who's going to cancel.

HTH!

Mary

I have all of my supplies divided into bins. I have one bin for supplies that I take to my shows, so, all I have to do is pick it up on my way out the door. I always try to replace what is used at a show when I get home from the show, so, it is ready to get for the next one. I have one bin for extra supplies such as order forms, catalogs, door prizes and things like that. In another bin I have my closed shows. I make a file with the host name on it and file my copies of the receipts in there and any outside order forms as well. My goal is to get an actual file cabinet to keep everything in. I have one basket that I put the PC products in that I am going to present at the show. And I also use the plastic PC backset you get from PC to put my dirty dishes to carry back home. In all I take three baskets/bins to a show. Two filed with stuff and the plastic one for dirty products.

Hope this helps!

What do you do with shows after you have completed them and when you have a host doing a second show??

Do you make a file for completed shows and open shows???

I keep my open shows in the bin with my supplies and then when closed and I have made follow-up calls I put it in the closed bin. I have not had a repeat host yet, but when I do I will just put the different show date on the folder to keep them seperated.

Jennifer - always suggest to your hosts that they rebook 6 months out. That way they can get two host specials in the rebooked month and they get the benefit of having a new set of products at each show.

Sept will start my 5th month and first change-over. I am sure I will begin to have repeat customers. What do you mean by two host specials? Do you get them to book iunder their spouse's name or something so they can get their own special plus the booking benefit? I never thought about going ahead and getting them to re-book six months later from their show b/c of the new products - thanks for the idea!!!

Jennifer-
Your host can rebook from her own show. Say she has a show on August 22. She can book another show, say on January 9. She can get two host specials at the January show-one as the current host & one as the past host (booking benefit). You can put it in her name-not as husband or anything. Last year, I had a host who had a show in July & rebook for September, so she got two stones at 60% off.

I am still working on getting organized but here's some things to consider:

Keep track of your expenses so tax-time will be easier. You can do it in Pampered Partner. I do my in Quicken since I was already tracking my money there.

In PP, you can print the host info which I do. I then staple it to the front of a folder and write the hosts name on the folder. The phone number is right there and I can put directions, orders, notes in the folder as needed.

I also print names of people I need to call and put in an accordion folder. This still needs some work, but it's better than having tons of pieces of paper everywhere.

Stamp/label everything when it comes in so you don't have to worry about it later. Do not open a package of catalogs/Season's Best,etc. until you can stamp all of them.

Good luck. I need so much help in this area still.....

pamperedgirl3 said:
Jennifer-
Your host can rebook from her own show. Say she has a show on August 22. She can book another show, say on January 9. She can get two host specials at the January show-one as the current host & one as the past host (booking benefit). You can put it in her name-not as husband or anything. Last year, I had a host who had a show in July & rebook for September, so she got two stones at 60% off.

I am so excited to know this! I have 3 or 4 host that will be repeats in the next few months. Theyhave missed out this time. But this is a great way to encourage rebooking over and over. THANKS!

1. How can I keep my kitchen counters clutter-free?

One way to keep your kitchen counters organized is to invest in storage solutions such as shelves, racks, and bins. Utilizing vertical space can help free up counter space. You can also designate a specific spot for frequently used items and make sure to put them back after use.

2. What are some tips for organizing my pantry?

Start by taking everything out of your pantry and sorting items into categories. Use clear containers or bins to store items and label them for easy identification. Utilize vertical space with racks or shelves and make sure to rotate items so that older ones are used first.

3. How do I keep my fridge organized?

One tip is to group similar items together and use clear bins or containers for organization. Make sure to regularly check expiration dates and discard any expired items. Use fridge organizers to maximize space and keep items easily accessible.

4. What are some ways to stay on top of meal planning and grocery shopping?

Consider creating a meal planning and grocery list template to help you stay organized. Plan meals for the week ahead and make a detailed grocery list based on the ingredients needed. You can also use grocery delivery services or online ordering to save time and stay organized.

5. How can I organize my cooking utensils and tools?

Consider using a utensil holder or caddy to keep frequently used tools close at hand. For larger items, use drawer dividers or organizers to keep them separated and easily accessible. Hang pots and pans on a wall or use a hanging rack to free up cabinet space.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blueikaos
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cmcchef
  • Liquid Sky
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956