• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sales Good recipes for open house

Dec 30, 2005
Okay, I am about $85 away from my SS2 Bonus and I am determined to get it! I am going to have an open house/spring fling at my home at the end of the month and I don't want to actually do a demo. I don't know any of my neighbors other than the lady across the street and I would like to have time to mingle and meet everyone (that is assuming people actually show up!) I don't know what I need to make that will sit okay without getting yucky or cold. I thought about making the pro puffs, but I know when I made them before the filling got kinda runny after sitting out for a little bit. Any ideas on how to fix that? I would like to make something in the cookware and also on a stone, HELP! I have no bookings left and I need to get my name out there and get some shows! I am doing raffle tickets for the host benefits. The flyer I am putting out has the time and place info on one side and the different ways to get tickets on the other. I am just putting them on mailboxes because my community is fairly large and it would take me forever to actually walk around to each person's house (especially with all four of my kids!) Any tips on how to make this a success? I would like to come out of it with several bookings for may and june. I thought about doing a book to look but I don't want to get to complicated with the points and that too...is that too much for non-PCers to understand? Sometimes people get confused about how it all works. Thanks! Oh, I was going to do it on the 30th but I need submit it by that night, so if I draw a name who isn't ready to place their host order that night, I am out of luck! Is there a nice way to tell them they have to order then? What if the person isn't there? Maybe I should change it to Friday...our neighborhood is doing a big cookout get-together on Saturday so I don't think people would come then. I think I am stressing out too much!!! :confused:

speedychef

Veteran Member
Aug 24, 2005
Friday seems like a better deal...I would make the turtle fudge skillet cake and display it on the SA large square on the upturned large bowl. Put the skillet next to it to show it off, of course! Bake a ring or wreath on the large round stone and display it on the woven round server. Serve munchies in simple additions. Make dip with the dill mix and serve it with veggies crinkle cut in the chilzanne (great to promo that with summer coming up!) Borrow anything you need from your director or clustermates! Have a great time and enjoy meeting your neighbors!

pcjeanie

Mar 13, 2006
I had an open house last week and made the clubhouse chicken squares. That went over big and it's a great cold dish, so good for open house. Also, made the bistro chicken ring, pineapple upside down cake in family skillet, Tiramisu brownie squares, cheese ball and crackers. Had low attendance, but 1 booking and looks like it will end up a $500 show when I close. Good luck!

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
pcjeanie said:
I had an open house last week and made the clubhouse chicken squares. That went over big and it's a great cold dish, so good for open house. Also, made the bistro chicken ring, pineapple upside down cake in family skillet, Tiramisu brownie squares, cheese ball and crackers. Had low attendance, but 1 booking and looks like it will end up a $500 show when I close. Good luck!

The Athenian Cheese Spread is amazing!!! You make it ahead, can put parchment paper on the chillzanne and leave it on there for a few hours. Put assorted crackers in a basket. I use my small stainless bowl to mold it more dome like.