• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gone, Gone, Going Discontinued Flyer Attached in Word.

In summary, the "Gone, Gone, Going Discontinued Flyer" is a document provided by Pampered Chef that lists products that will no longer be available for purchase. It is updated every few months and products can still be purchased until they are sold out. After they are discontinued, they cannot be exchanged for another item. More information about specific products can be obtained from a Pampered Chef consultant or the product's page on the website.
cbord
Please remove my info and add yours.

Attachments

• Going, going, gone.doc
    259.5 KB · Views: 792
Thanks for the flier

thanks char this is a great help!!

Thanks - just noticed in the first square that you'll need to correct the spelling on revised.

omg, just seen they are doing away wiht the mini-serving spatula--is it just going to be redone? or are they doing away with it for good?

I believe the handle has just been redesigned....not to fear...it's not going anywhere

Okay, now I'm curious....have to find my new catty and check...hold on one moment..

(think jeopardy theme song!)

yep - just a new handle.

I hate it when they make it sound like it's going away forever. <sigh>

Related to Gone, Gone, Going Discontinued Flyer Attached in Word.

1. What is the "Gone, Gone, Going Discontinued Flyer"?

The "Gone, Gone, Going Discontinued Flyer" is a document provided by Pampered Chef that lists all the products that will no longer be available for purchase.

2. How often is the "Gone, Gone, Going Discontinued Flyer" updated?

The "Gone, Gone, Going Discontinued Flyer" is updated on a regular basis, typically every few months. It is important to check the flyer regularly to stay informed about which products will be discontinued.

3. Can I still purchase products listed on the "Gone, Gone, Going Discontinued Flyer"?

Yes, you can still purchase products listed on the "Gone, Gone, Going Discontinued Flyer" until they are completely sold out. However, once they are gone, they will no longer be available for purchase.

4. Can I return a product that is listed on the "Gone, Gone, Going Discontinued Flyer"?

Yes, you can still return a product listed on the "Gone, Gone, Going Discontinued Flyer" as long as it is within the return policy timeframe. However, once the product is discontinued, it cannot be exchanged for another item.

5. How can I find out more information about a specific product on the "Gone, Gone, Going Discontinued Flyer"?

You can find more information about a specific product by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by checking the product's page on the Pampered Chef website. They will be able to provide more details about why the product is being discontinued and any potential replacements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sk8Mom209
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies