• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Giving Customers a Copy of Your OOF: Tips & Tricks

In summary, to give your customers a copy of your OOF, you can either print it out or email it to them. It is recommended to include a copy with every order and you can customize it for each customer. To ensure understanding, you can include a brief explanation and it is best to avoid making changes after giving it to customers.
canadianchef
This may be a silly question but how do you give the customer a copy when you use you own OOF? Do you just print them one from Pampered Partner? When do you give it to them?

I print receipts from P3 after each show, mail or give them to the host to put in with the orders. I try to follow up with my hosts after I've submitted the show, aiming for the date I see their show has been delivered to see if they have questions, and remind them about the receipts.

As an pampered chef consultant, I would suggest reaching out to the company or person who provided you with the OOF (Order of Operations Form) for clarification on their specific policies and procedures. However, in general, it is common to provide a printed copy of the OOF to the customer at the time of purchase or delivery. If you are using Pampered Partner, you can easily print a copy for the customer from the software. It's always best to communicate with the customer and make sure they have a copy of the OOF for their records.

1. How do I give my customers a copy of my OOF?

To give your customers a copy of your OOF (Order of Fulfillment), you can either print out a physical copy or email it to them. Make sure to include all the necessary information, such as product details, quantities, and any special instructions.

2. Can I customize my OOF for each customer?

Yes, you can customize your OOF for each customer by adding their name and any specific details or preferences they may have. This personal touch can make your customers feel valued and appreciated.

3. Do I need to include a copy of the OOF with every order?

It is recommended to include a copy of the OOF with every order to ensure that both you and your customers have a record of the transaction. This can also help avoid any confusion or discrepancies in the future.

4. How can I ensure my customers understand the OOF?

To ensure your customers understand the OOF, you can include a brief explanation or instructions on how to read and interpret it. This can help avoid any confusion or misunderstandings about the order details.

5. Can I make changes to the OOF after giving it to my customers?

It is best to avoid making changes to the OOF after giving it to your customers, as this can cause confusion and potentially lead to errors in the order. However, if necessary, make sure to communicate any changes clearly and provide an updated copy of the OOF.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefstacey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
hoosierchef
  • quiverfull7
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • jessicafawn