• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Give Thoughtful Gifts with Personalized Notepads from Vista Print

In summary, personalized notepads from Vista Print can be delivered in 5-7 business days with standard shipping, 2-3 business days with express shipping, or next-day with rush shipping. They offer customizable templates with various designs, fonts, and colors. The number of sheets per pad can vary, but most have 25 or 50. You can also upload your own logo or choose from a library of graphics. Bulk orders receive discounts and there may be additional savings through promotions or coupon codes.
chefsteph07
I just got an idea from another group that I am on...they suggested using Vista Print for Teacher Gifts and giving them personalized notepads, etc. I thought that was an awesome idea and I am going to do it this year! Just wanted to pass it along...

Good idea....might have to remember that since I'm on PTO here.

Nice idea!
I made Thank You cards for my niece and nephew to give after their birthdays this year.

I make them for friends and family to use as birthday and Christmas gifts. I have made thank you note for my son too for presents. I love making them for myself and using them as card on my gifts instead of having to hand write them.

You cannot beat the price for a gift that's for sure! and if they do not know about Vista they think you spent a lot of money as high as personalized things are.

I love vista print!! I also use Lillian Vernon. They have a lot of personized gifts and they have a good prices. You can normally find coupons online.

I did a night shirt for my daughter (just a larger sz adult T-shirt)
They happen to have a Tiger on one of their free designs. Well Here in town our sports teams are the "Tigers" So for wording I had put "Town name" Tigers. Then below added Class of 2019. It is soooo cute and she loves it! I plan on getting them for her friends for B-day presents.

1. How long does it take for personalized notepads to be delivered?

The delivery time for personalized notepads from Vista Print varies depending on the shipping method selected. Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 business days, while express shipping can take 2-3 business days. You can also choose rush shipping for next-day delivery.

2. Can I customize the design and layout of the notepads?

Yes, Vista Print offers a variety of customizable templates for their notepads. You can choose from different designs, fonts, and colors to create a personalized notepad that fits your style and needs.

3. How many sheets come in a personalized notepad?

The number of sheets in a personalized notepad can vary depending on the size and design. Most notepads come with 25 or 50 sheets per pad, but you can also choose to have more or less sheets added to your order.

4. Can I add my own logo or image to the notepads?

Yes, you can upload your own logo or image to be printed on the notepads. Vista Print also offers a library of graphics and images that you can choose from to add to your design.

5. Are there any discounts for bulk orders of personalized notepads?

Yes, Vista Print offers discounts for bulk orders of personalized notepads. The more notepads you order, the lower the cost per pad will be. You can also save money by signing up for their email list and checking for any current promotions or coupon codes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pc_jessica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • ilovpc