• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Custom Printed M&M's: A Memorable Marketing Tool?

In summary, the people at the community festival are thinking about doing favors with M&Ms. They are unsure of the investment but like the idea of using them as a party favor.
buckeyefan08
Has anyone looked at these? We are doing a booth at our community festival. We did it last year and were very successful. We thought about giving a little gift to everyone that let us talk to them about doing a show, if they place an order, or joining us in the biz. We thought about citrus peelers, scrappers, etc. I just saw these and thought about doing little "favor size" bags of theses instead. What do you think? What would you have printed on them? What colors would you get? How much would you buy?

http://www.mymms.com

I'd never thought of this... I think it's a great idea!

Awfully pricey, though.

True - just looked it up... but very novel... and unlike other hand outs, not likely to be tossed away or lost...

We thought about doing them for our wedding until we figured out how much it was going to cost! Crazy! It is a neat idea though.

It is a little pricey but there are three of us splitting the cost of everything.

I ordered them in the theme colors for my daughters sweet sixteen - quite the hit!!

I think it's a cute idea for a celebration, but not sure it's worth the cost for a gift at a booth. I have a lot of our recipe cards (I always get plenty so I have several different ones at a time) and I put 10 different cards in a clear bag. Some had a coupon for 10% off their next order or 20% off any one item or $15 more free at their show. I gave these for larger orders. Each gift cost under 50 cents to put together yet people really liked them b/c they were colorful. OF COURSE, my info was on every recipe card!I think the M&Ms are really cute. Just not sure the investment is worth it. I love the idea for using them at a birthday party though. :)

We were going to do these at our wedding too. I nixed the idea becuase it was so pricey. I got the tip from my Executive to give away a business card with a recipe on the back. At least everyone is getting your information. :chef:

I'd be reluctant to spend the bucks. Sure they'll be noticed, but then they'll be eaten and nobody will remember who you were.

What are Custom Printed M&M's?

Custom Printed M&M's are personalized M&M candies that can be customized with text, logos, or images of your choice. They are a fun and unique way to add a personal touch to any event or occasion.

How do I order Custom Printed M&M's?

To order Custom Printed M&M's, you can visit our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant. You will need to provide the desired text, logo, or image to be printed on the M&M's, as well as choose the color and quantity. Our consultants can help you with the design process and ensure a seamless ordering experience.

What occasions are Custom Printed M&M's suitable for?

Custom Printed M&M's are suitable for a variety of occasions, including weddings, birthdays, baby showers, corporate events, and more. They make great party favors, gifts, or decorations, and can be customized to match any theme or color scheme.

Are there any restrictions on what can be printed on the M&M's?

There are some restrictions on what can be printed on Custom Printed M&M's. We cannot print copyrighted material or images that are offensive, derogatory, or inappropriate. We also reserve the right to refuse any design that does not meet our standards or may infringe on others' rights.

How long does it take to receive my Custom Printed M&M's?

The turnaround time for Custom Printed M&M's can vary depending on the quantity and complexity of the order. Typically, it takes 2-3 weeks for the M&M's to be printed and shipped to you. If you need them sooner, please contact a Pampered Chef consultant to discuss rush options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies