• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Perfect Gift Set with Our Updated Brochure - Order Now!

In summary, Teresa created a gift set flyer that combines older flyers with a new brochure, and then had to make a Word document to fit the entire set. She found the process difficult with Adobe, but the end product looks great.
Here is the new one revised. I just finished it. I double-checked all the item numbers and math but can someone else look it over as well? Multiple sets of eyes are so much better than just one, especially the one that was reading this at 1:30 a.m.! I incorporated 4 new packages with Spring/Summer products in them and took out the Holiday themed packages. I also changed the wording on the specials on the back since they related specifically to Sept-Dec specials! Don't forget to change my info at the bottom to your own!

Attachments

• PAMPERED SETS.doc
    71 KB · Views: 469
Jane - it looks great!

Does anyone have a CDN version?

Thank You so very much

I have no brain any more

Like I said before in a post - I hand out these instead of my business cards most of the time anymore because this gives people more it think about.

Thanks again - I really appreciate all of your hard work

:chef:

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I sat with mine open the other nite and crossed out nad made changes and then cringed when I thought about how long it would take me to do EXACTLY what you have done for us Jane!!!!:sing:

YOU ARE MY HERO OF THE DAY - maybe even the MONTH!!!

~G

I have been marking this up for several weeks and finally just "bit the bullet" and did it. I used this a lot at booths last Fall. I am using it next month at the tables I will have at the Gymnastics Club meets I am doing a fundraiser for this month and next month. Figured I almost have a "captive audience" with parents there to watch their kids! :)

My goodness...the collaboration, determined effort from all is so heartwarming! You all did a great job! Thanks for all the hard work, and for your tenacity and generosity! I love CS!

That's what we're here for...to help each other and learn from each other...and to listen to each other! Gotta love CS!

This is AWESOME - thanks so much!!!

Thanks for all of your hard work and updating them!

Ann R.

I started to redo it but never finished....now I do not have to.

emmabelle47 said:
Yeah, I'll do it tonight. Its no problem. Now I have a question: :) Which packages do you think would be the best to display? I'm doing a Christmas in July booth and was thinking about displaying products in kits like this. I obviously don't have all the products on this list, but I'm wondering if I should buy anything I don't have. Like the Pie Lover kit. I don't have a few of those things, but I'm thinking it may be popular, especially with fall right around the corner. What do you think?

I would suggest that you have 2 sets displayed -- one for "baker types" (Pie Lover or Cookie Lover) and one for those "entertainer types" (Wine & Cheese Lover or Marg Lover etc.) ... then you are covering a wide range of customer bases. I would show the Ultimate version of any set you end up displaying -- visuals work!

Thanks for this flyer & idea, it is so clever!

Thanks so much for keeping this updated! I've gotten so busy since last fall that I haven't had much time to invest into Pampered Chef. I just got my change-over set so I'm getting pumped for this fall. This is one last thing I have to update! Thanks again!

Is it possible for someone to update this now

Thanks

Attachments

• Pampered Chef Gift Sets Brochure 001 2008 SS.doc
    64.5 KB · Views: 453
Bumping . . . . . . . . .

I'll try to get to it this week! My grandson threw up most of the night last night (between 1 and 5 a.m. and I was awake to take care of him since we wanted to not spread germs beyond my bedroom to the baby... We are trying to work into a doable schedule in the next week to get him going to preschool 8-11:30 while Mommy and Daddy leave for work at 7 a.m. I will take him to preschool with the baby in her carseat then come home till he gets out. Mommy gets home at 2:45 then leaves close to 3 p.m. to go teach swimming lessons at the Y. It should prove to be interesting to get everyone's schedule going and naptimes taken!

How much does Office Max and those businesses charge to print these off? I don't have a printer and was thinking it'd be a lot less work to have someone else do it.

pcchefjane said:
I'll try to get to it this week! My grandson threw up most of the night last night (between 1 and 5 a.m. and I was awake to take care of him since we wanted to not spread germs beyond my bedroom to the baby... We are trying to work into a doable schedule in the next week to get him going to preschool 8-11:30 while Mommy and Daddy leave for work at 7 a.m. I will take him to preschool with the baby in her carseat then come home till he gets out. Mommy gets home at 2:45 then leaves close to 3 p.m. to go teach swimming lessons at the Y. It should prove to be interesting to get everyone's schedule going and naptimes taken!

Just checking

:chef::love::chef:

Hi, thanks for making this, I was trying to start a new thread, but this is along the same line, I finally have a flyer to share. It's for the DCBaker Set I made up. Thanks for letting me tag along on this thread.
Any feedback, comments or ideas to make it better are really appreciated:)View attachment $99 DCB Bundle.pub

I'm not sure how this became active again, but beware that many of the items listed in post #1, have been discontinued. It looks like it is time for an update. Anyone up to that challenge?

It has been updated a few times I think and then in post #112 - I asked if someone could update it for the new fall/winter season. Someone said that they would sork on it.

I love this tri fold thingy - I give it out most of the time now instead of my business card - It has my info on there but then you are giving them a mini sample of gift ideas at the same time.

Ok, i'm sorry but stone rack and tiles square plates are no
longer available. I don't mean to be so picky when you all worked so hard to work this out

DEB&DAVE said:
Ok, i'm sorry but stone rack and tiles square plates are no
longer available. I don't mean to be so picky when you all worked so hard to work this out

This is a bumped up thread, that is has updated flyers for each season. It got bumped to see if anyone was interested in updating for the current season. Post #1 is no longer current...if you look at the time/date stamp you'll see it was from a while ago.

But thanks for pointing it out for those that aren't paying attention! :) (keep your eyes out for one of the amazing cheffers updated work!!

I will give this a try...I mean attaching that is. Did it work?

Attachments

• Pampered Packages F-W '09.doc
    72.5 KB · Views: 687
YEAH! It worked! I doubel checked all the prices and numbers and made the appropriate changes.

Thank You so Much

Thank You so Much

I have a set-up on Aug 22 and I just might hand this out then

Thanks again - Your GREAT

You're all fabulous. I've learned so much from you all and love it more when you share these types of ideas, since I know how to format them in my mind, not so good on doing it on the computer.

that's great! thanks for the attachment!

<h2>1. What is included in the updated gift set brochure?</h2><p>The updated gift set brochure includes a combination of our most popular products, carefully selected to create the perfect gift set. These products may vary depending on availability, but they are guaranteed to be high-quality and useful in any kitchen.</p><h2>2. How did you decide which products to include in the gift set?</h2><p>We carefully curated the products in the gift set based on customer feedback, popularity, and versatility. Our goal was to create a set that would appeal to a wide range of customers and provide them with a variety of useful tools for cooking and entertaining.</p><h2>3. Can I customize the gift set with my own product choices?</h2><p>Unfortunately, the gift set is pre-selected and cannot be customized with different products. However, we do offer a wide range of individual products that you can mix and match to create your own personalized gift set.</p><h2>4. How can I order the updated gift set brochure?</h2><p>You can order the updated gift set brochure through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. Simply select the gift set option and follow the prompts to complete your order.</p><h2>5. Is the updated gift set brochure available in a different format?</h2><p>Currently, the updated gift set brochure is only available in its digital format. However, you can easily convert it to a Word document or print it out for your convenience. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.</p>

1. What is included in the updated gift set brochure?

The updated gift set brochure includes a combination of our most popular products, carefully selected to create the perfect gift set. These products may vary depending on availability, but they are guaranteed to be high-quality and useful in any kitchen.

2. How did you decide which products to include in the gift set?

We carefully curated the products in the gift set based on customer feedback, popularity, and versatility. Our goal was to create a set that would appeal to a wide range of customers and provide them with a variety of useful tools for cooking and entertaining.

3. Can I customize the gift set with my own product choices?

Unfortunately, the gift set is pre-selected and cannot be customized with different products. However, we do offer a wide range of individual products that you can mix and match to create your own personalized gift set.

4. How can I order the updated gift set brochure?

You can order the updated gift set brochure through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. Simply select the gift set option and follow the prompts to complete your order.

5. Is the updated gift set brochure available in a different format?

Currently, the updated gift set brochure is only available in its digital format. However, you can easily convert it to a Word document or print it out for your convenience. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefjaime
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bsaxman
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Jlynn133
  • lt1jane