• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Idea Flyer in Canadian Dollars

M
mistym
I took the work of another poster and put in our Canadian Pricing.

Misty

Attachments

• wrap it up gift ideas CDN $$.doc
    159.5 KB · Views: 318
You have a "Pampered Chef Favorites" cookbook pictured in your flyer. Is it currently available in Canada?

Thanks a bunch! LOVE IT!!! Only problem is it mentions the indulgent cake mix and we don't have that. Otherwise it's great!!

And yes Beth, we still have the PC favorites cookbook here :)

oops, ok I changed it up to "a cake mix!"

Attachments

• wrap it up gift ideas CDN $$.doc
    160 KB · Views: 503

Related to Gift Idea Flyer in Canadian Dollars

1. What is the "Gift Idea Flyer in Canadian Dollars I took the work of another poster and put in our Canadian Pricing - Misty"?

The "Gift Idea Flyer in Canadian Dollars I took the work of another poster and put in our Canadian Pricing - Misty" is a flyer that features various gift ideas at different price points, all in Canadian dollars. It was created by taking the work of another poster and adjusting the prices to reflect the Canadian currency.

2. What makes this flyer different from others?

This flyer stands out from others because it features Canadian pricing, making it more relevant and accessible to Canadians. It also includes a variety of gift ideas at different price points, catering to a diverse audience.

3. Who is the target audience for this flyer?

The target audience for this flyer is primarily Canadians looking for gift ideas. However, it can also be useful for anyone interested in purchasing gifts in Canadian dollars.

4. Can I customize the flyer to include my own prices?

Yes, you can customize the flyer to include your own prices. Simply replace the existing prices with your desired ones in Canadian dollars.

5. How can I access the "Gift Idea Flyer in Canadian Dollars I took the work of another poster and put in our Canadian Pricing - Misty"?

You can access the flyer by downloading it from the original poster or by requesting a copy from the person who created the Canadian pricing version. It may also be available on online platforms or social media groups that share gift ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Chef Gilles
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
613flavah