• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Party and Get a Special Gift with a Huge Order - Find Out How!

In summary, the host had a successful show with a guest ordering a 4 qt. ROCK CROCK and other items, allowing her to have a $300 show. The speaker wanted to give the host a gift and considered the DCB cookbook, but was unsure if the host would use it since it is given to guests who order a DCB at full price. The Seasons Best cookbook is the only one that includes recipes for the Rock Crock. The speaker also suggested giving the host the microwave helper handles, a trivet, or a scraper. The host will also receive a recipe booklet from Pampered Chef with Rock Crock recipes and the guest special. Due to some complications with the order, the speaker decided to get two Seasons
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
So in my first show since the new book came out, somebody ordered a 4 qt. ROCK CROCK. I know, right? I mean, this and the other $50 worth of stuff could have been its own party!

Since this allowed my host to have a $300 show, I wanted to get her a gift. But what would you suggest?

Because the DCB cookbook is $8 and I give that to guests at shows who order a DCB at full price. Because I can't see them paying $86 for something and never use it.

The Seasons Best is the only cookbook that includes recipes for the Rock Crock, correct?

Would that be sufficient? She doesn't know about my policy on the DCB (nor does the host) so I just want to make sure she uses the items she ordered. Maybe print her other recipes as well, for both her and the host?

I pasted a link to a flyer that I use with my rockcroc-(LOVE the pineapple upside down cake!!) I give anyone who orders a crock a copy of it so they have something to start with. Plus the rockcroc comes with recipes as well. :)
http://new.pamperedchef.com/cc/product-training

I think if you want to give them a give, I would think something like the microwave helper handles- to handle it in & out of the microwave, or a trivet, or a scraper?
Sounds like a great idea!
Hope this helps!!

She'll also get that recipe booklet from PC with the Rockcroc recipes.
She's getting the guest special also. Give her a Season's best and then whatever recipe collections you have found already.

Well I had to do some finagling to get the order in (I thought ALL hosts got 2 pieces of stoneware) so since I paid more out of my pocket than planned, I just got 2 Season's Bests. One for the host, and one for her.

Hi there! Congratulations on your successful show and the order for the 4 qt. ROCK CROCK - that's definitely a popular item from the new book. I completely understand your concern about the cost of the ROCK CROCK and wanting to make sure your host gets the most use out of it. I think your idea of including the Seasons Best cookbook is a great one - it does have some delicious recipes specifically for the ROCK CROCK. You could also consider printing out some additional recipes from the website or other cookbooks that use the ROCK CROCK, so your host has even more options to choose from. And don't forget to mention our amazing guarantee - if for any reason your host is not satisfied with the ROCK CROCK, they can return it for a full refund. Thank you for being a thoughtful and caring consultant, your host will definitely appreciate the extra effort you put into making sure she can use her new ROCK CROCK. Happy cooking!

1. How can I get a discount on a large order for gifts?

At Pampered Chef, we offer discounts for bulk orders of $500 or more. Contact your consultant or our customer service team to discuss your specific needs and receive a quote.

2. Can I customize the gifts with a personalized message or logo?

Yes, many of our products can be personalized with a message or logo. Please speak with your consultant or our customer service team for more information and pricing.

3. Is gift wrapping available for large orders?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping services for an additional fee. Contact your consultant or our customer service team to discuss the options and pricing.

4. Can I mix and match different products for a large order?

Absolutely! We encourage you to mix and match our products to create a unique and personalized gift for your recipients. Your consultant can help you choose the perfect combination of products for your budget and needs.

5. How long will it take to receive my large order of gifts?

The delivery time for large orders may vary depending on the products and customization options chosen. Your consultant can provide an estimated delivery time based on your specific order. Rush options may also be available for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
suzyhook
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies