• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I handle a request to hand deliver a gift certificate for a teacher?

In summary, Pampered Chef gift certificates can be purchased online or through a consultant. They can be used for both online and in-person purchases and do not have an expiration date. They can also be used towards party orders and have a minimum of $10 and a maximum of $500.
Lisa2Boys
I know that Gift Certificates are supposed to be mailed directly to the person receiving them, but I have a person wanting to hand deliver the gift certificate. It is for her son's teacher. Her son wants to hand deliver the gift certificate. How should I do this?

Should I key in the Gift Certificate with the mailing address of the purchaser but with the recipients name so that the purchaser receives it?

Is this possible?

Please help!: :eek:

Yes, it's possible. I've done the same thing several times. The gift certificate will come with a catalog. The recipient will fill in address information on the certificate itself.

In this situation, it would be best to have the purchaser's address as the mailing address for the gift certificate. This way, the purchaser will receive the actual physical gift certificate and can then hand deliver it to the teacher. However, you can still include the recipient's name on the gift certificate so that it is personalized for the teacher. This way, the purchaser can still give it to the teacher in person, but the certificate will be sent to the purchaser's address. If the purchaser prefers to have the gift certificate mailed directly to the teacher, you can still include the recipient's name on the certificate and have the purchaser's address as the billing address. This way, the purchaser will receive the invoice and the teacher will receive the gift certificate.It is important to communicate with the purchaser and clarify their preferences before processing the gift certificate. This way, you can ensure that the gift certificate is delivered in the desired manner.

1. How can I purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

You can purchase a gift certificate online through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Can gift certificates be used for online purchases?

Yes, our gift certificates can be used for both online and in-person purchases.

3. Is there an expiration date for Pampered Chef gift certificates?

No, our gift certificates do not have an expiration date and can be used at any time.

4. Can I use a gift certificate towards a party order?

Yes, you can use a gift certificate towards any Pampered Chef order, including party orders.

5. What is the minimum and maximum amount for a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

The minimum amount for a gift certificate is $10 and the maximum amount is $500.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Lifeat50
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hercgirl