• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Started on My Business: Making Calls, Getting Machines & Husbands!

In summary, the best way to make calls for your Pampered Chef business is to create a list of potential customers and reach out to them personally. You can also purchase necessary machines and equipment directly from the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant account. Your husband can play a supportive role in your business, and previous cooking or sales experience is not necessary for success. To track your progress and success, set goals and regularly review your sales and recruiting numbers, and utilize tools provided by the company.
K_Jurich
:D I did it! I made some calls, I have gotten 2 machines and 1 husband but at least I am doing it!:thumbup: Its a start. Wish me luck, Hopefully I will get some more bookings. But I do have 1 question: When you do your customer care calls Do you call everyone from the show or select some? This is what I am not sure about.

Good job!As for your question, I call everyone for whom I have a phone number.

Congratulations on making those calls and getting some bookings! That's a great start and I wish you all the luck in getting more bookings. As for your question about customer care calls, it really depends on your personal preference and what works best for you. Some consultants like to call everyone from the show to follow up and thank them for their order, while others prefer to only call those who placed larger orders or seemed interested in hosting a show. It's important to find a balance that works for you and your business. Good luck!

What is the best way to make calls for my Pampered Chef business?

The best way to make calls for your Pampered Chef business is to create a list of potential customers and reach out to them personally. You can also ask for referrals from friends and family. Additionally, you can join local business groups or attend networking events to expand your reach.

How can I get the necessary machines and equipment for my Pampered Chef business?

You can purchase all the necessary machines and equipment directly from the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant account. You can also attend Pampered Chef parties and events to see the machines in action and potentially win them as prizes. Don't forget to take advantage of any promotions or discounts offered by the company.

What is the role of my husband in my Pampered Chef business?

Your husband can play a supportive role in your Pampered Chef business by helping with tasks such as setting up for parties, delivering orders, and providing emotional support. He can also assist with budgeting and financial planning for your business.

Do I need to have previous cooking or sales experience to be successful with Pampered Chef?

No, previous cooking or sales experience is not necessary for success with Pampered Chef. The company provides training and resources to help you learn the products and sales techniques. With dedication and a positive attitude, anyone can be successful with Pampered Chef.

How can I track my progress and success with my Pampered Chef business?

You can track your progress and success with your Pampered Chef business by setting goals and regularly reviewing your sales and recruiting numbers. You can also utilize the tools provided by the company, such as the tracking sheet and consultant dashboard, to monitor your progress and identify areas for improvement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jgdpamperedchefbiz
Replies