• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting a Recipe in the Monthly Newsletter

In summary, to submit a recipe for the monthly newsletter, simply email it to the recipe submission email address and include the full recipe, photos, and any social media or website information you would like to include. Your recipe does not have to use Pampered Chef products, but it is encouraged. Recipes are chosen based on uniqueness, creativity, use of Pampered Chef products, seasonality, and current promotions or themes. If your recipe is featured, you will be credited and can submit previously featured recipes, but preference is given to new and original recipes.
milkangel
how do you get a recipe on the news letter for the month do you just type it out on it or do you do an insert?

you can type it out or if it is in the current seas. best you can go to CC and then to the recipe section and have recipes emailed to you then save them to your puter and cut and paste from there.

It depends on the specific newsletter and its format. Some newsletters may have a designated section for reader-submitted recipes, in which case you would simply type out the recipe and submit it through the appropriate channels. Other newsletters may have a specific format or template for recipes, in which case you may need to follow those guidelines for submission. If you are unsure, it's always best to contact the newsletter directly to inquire about their submission process.

Related to Getting a Recipe in the Monthly Newsletter

1. How do I submit a recipe for the monthly newsletter?

To submit a recipe for the monthly newsletter, simply email it to our recipe submission email address. Make sure to include the full recipe, including ingredients and instructions, as well as any photos you would like to include.

2. Does my recipe have to use Pampered Chef products?

No, your recipe does not have to use Pampered Chef products. However, we do encourage you to use our products as they are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient.

3. How are recipes chosen for the monthly newsletter?

Recipes are chosen for the monthly newsletter based on a variety of factors, including uniqueness, creativity, and use of Pampered Chef products. We also consider the seasonality of the recipe and if it aligns with any current promotions or themes.

4. Will I be credited if my recipe is featured in the newsletter?

Yes, if your recipe is featured in the monthly newsletter, we will include your name as the contributor. If you would like to include your social media handles or website, please let us know in your recipe submission email.

5. Can I submit a recipe that has already been featured in the newsletter?

Yes, you can submit a recipe that has already been featured in the newsletter. However, we do give preference to new and original recipes. If your recipe has been previously featured, please include a note in your submission email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LisaFortner
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies