• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Pampered Chef Newsletter: Warm Call Reports & Bad Emails

In summary, to access the Warm Call Reports for the Pampered Chef Newsletter, log in to your Pampered Chef account, click on the "My Business" tab, and then select "Reports" and "Warm Call Reports". The reports include the name, email address, and phone number of customers who have interacted with your newsletter, as well as any notes or comments you have added. The reports can be exported to a CSV or Excel file. You can use the information in the reports to follow up with potential customers and offer them promotions or discounts. If you receive a "Bad Email" notification, update the customer's information in their profile or contact them through other means.
aried
Gold Member
I used the pc newsletter for the first time this month. When do you get a warm call report and what's on it? Did get over 200 bad emails, yikes!

You get one 24 hours after it's sent, then another 48 hours, and another 1 week after.

Has anyone been surprised by the July Warm Call report? I already contacted Technical Support as I know for a fact that folks read the newsletter (they called me to order) but yet it not recorded as such. I usually have a fairly high open rate on the first day - between 40-50 and this report showed I had 7 for July....:yuck: I tried all day yesterday to get on the newsletter site and the processing kept timing out. I certainly hope my customers did not have the same issues. I am so glad for Joy & Mike and iContact & Mail Chimp. I am also very thankful we have other options for newsletters because it is almost going on 1 year and there are way too many bugs for my liking.:cool:

1. How do I access the Pampered Chef Newsletter Warm Call Reports?

To access the Warm Call Reports for the Pampered Chef Newsletter, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Business" tab. From there, click on "Reports" and then select "Warm Call Reports".

2. What information is included in the Warm Call Reports?

The Warm Call Reports include the name, email address, and phone number of customers who have opened or clicked on your Pampered Chef Newsletter. It also includes any notes or comments you have added for each customer.

3. Can I export the Warm Call Reports to a spreadsheet?

Yes, you can export the Warm Call Reports to a CSV or Excel file. Simply click on the "Export" button at the top of the report and select your preferred file format.

4. How can I use the Warm Call Reports to improve my business?

The Warm Call Reports are a valuable tool for following up with potential customers who have shown interest in your Pampered Chef Newsletter. You can use the contact information provided to reach out to these customers and offer them special promotions or discounts to encourage them to make a purchase.

5. What should I do if I receive a "Bad Email" notification in the Warm Call Reports?

If you receive a "Bad Email" notification for a customer in the Warm Call Reports, it means that the email address on file is no longer valid. You can update the email address in your customer's profile or reach out to them via phone or social media to update their contact information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
frozenchef
Replies
Views
Lydiasoby
  • PChefRenee
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies