• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cyber Monday Email- Newsletter?

so I think people are getting tired of it.The $75 minimum for free shipping was a controversial issue among the customers. Some people thought the special was too expensive, while others thought it was worth the money. However, overall, most people agreed that the regular newsletter should go out next Monday instead of the December newsletter.
chefsteph07
I am confused...was the "email" about the free shipping yesterday supposed to be the December newsletter? I received a warm call report for it..If so, I am highly disappointed!

No. The December Newsletter goes out NEXT Monday (5th).They offset them so we had time to opt-out and then opt back in if needed. (I missed that deadline, so thankfully, I didn't have confused customers with the PC special and MY special).

Thank goodness! LOL
I was surprised when I got the warm call report. I'm glad the regular one is going out next week! :)

I'm a little disappointed that I got 26 clicks - and apparently no sales yesterday! :-(

I didn't get any sales either. But today I got a $106.00 order from a lead to my website. :D

I think the $75 minimum is way too high. I bet you'd get more with $50. I did my own sale (10 days)- and so far, I've had about $450 in sales...with a few more orders I know are coming in. I won't make a ton of money- since I did a 20% off sale (I make a bit more..but not much). But I needed the sales to be active, AND I'm going to get the Table Runner! Plus, I have enough, I may carry one show over into December for my first Dec show. Anyway, I had calculated that if I offered Free Shipping- it would need to be a $50 order minimum to at least break-even on the cheapest order. (This was for Direct-shipping rates.)If PC offered $50 minimum Free shipping, I bet they'd get more takers, and invariably, they'd start shopping and spend more than that!

I agree with that! Most sites that offer free shipping have a $50 minimum for it. I know I had two people tell me they were going to order - I bet it threw them off when they read the fine print and saw that it was a $75 minimum.

does anyone else have an issue seeing the warm call report? i tried clicking on the link and it just sat there 20 mintues doing nothing. i can't even go into it from my website...

I agree $75 was way too much to spend. A lot of companies were doing free shipping on Monday with any size order. I think they and us would have gotten a lot more sales with that kind of special.

I use to do a HUGE Black Friday sale, i'd really discount my sales, but that was when we had free-for-all in November. This year, i didn't do a big Black Friday sale because the moved it to January. I ended up with one order and it was 35.00

What is Cyber Monday?

Cyber Monday is a marketing term for the Monday after Thanksgiving in the United States. It was created by retailers to encourage people to shop online and take advantage of holiday deals and discounts.

When is Cyber Monday?

Cyber Monday always falls on the Monday after Thanksgiving. This year, it will be on November 29th.

What is a Cyber Monday Email-Newsletter?

A Cyber Monday Email-Newsletter is an email sent out by a company or retailer on Cyber Monday to promote their sales and discounts. It often includes exclusive deals and early access to sales for subscribers.

How can I sign up for a Cyber Monday Email-Newsletter?

You can sign up for a Cyber Monday Email-Newsletter by visiting the company's website and subscribing to their email list. You can also check for a sign-up option at the bottom of their homepage or during the checkout process.

Is it safe to shop on Cyber Monday?

Yes, it is safe to shop on Cyber Monday as long as you are shopping from reputable and secure websites. It is important to always check for the padlock symbol in the URL bar and to only enter personal information on trusted websites.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies