• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Morning Fix with Stylish Square Coffee Cups by Karla

In summary, the Stylish Square Coffee Cups by Karla are unique due to their modern square shape, comfortable handle, and variety of stylish colors. They are also microwave and dishwasher safe, with a capacity of 12 ounces for a standard cup of coffee. They can also be used for other hot beverages such as tea or hot chocolate.
Stoney5
Silver Member
I have three sets for sale if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
Karla

How much with shipping to 46140?

Square coffee cups....am i missing something here? Is this another name for SA Coffee & More cups??

The cups used to be square, but now they aren't. The Square SA cups are retired.

oh thanks...interesting!

Are you wanting all of them Traci? If not, I might take some of them too.

I want at least one set! Preferrably two, but I will share!

I have a girl that told me she would sell me two sets, but haven't heard back from her for a day or so. If she gets back with me, then I really won't need them. I like them so much better than the round ones!!

You are more than welcome to two sets, I will take one because I already have one. I like the squares ones better too!

SA Square Mugs #1975to zip 46140

1 set- $16
2 sets- $28
3 sets- $42

Please PM me your address and how many you'd be interested in.

Thanks,
Karla

pamperedtraci said:
How much with shipping to 46140?

1. What makes the Stylish Square Coffee Cups by Karla unique?

The Stylish Square Coffee Cups by Karla are designed with a modern and sleek square shape, making them stand out from traditional round coffee cups. They also have a comfortable handle and come in a variety of stylish colors to choose from.

2. Are the Stylish Square Coffee Cups microwave safe?

Yes, these coffee cups are safe to use in the microwave. They are made with heat-resistant ceramic material that can withstand high temperatures.

3. How much coffee can the Stylish Square Coffee Cups hold?

Each cup has a capacity of 12 ounces, making it the perfect size for a standard cup of coffee.

4. Are the Stylish Square Coffee Cups dishwasher safe?

Yes, these coffee cups are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. They are also easy to hand wash with soap and water.

5. Can I use the Stylish Square Coffee Cups for other hot beverages?

These cups are designed for hot beverages, so they are suitable for use with tea, hot chocolate, or any other hot drink of your choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stoney5
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
Kaitlyn cox
  • pcchefmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies