• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Best Snow Cone Shaver Cups: Expert Tips and Recommendations

In summary, when choosing the best snow cone shaver cup, consider factors such as size, material, and durability. Stainless steel or BPA-free plastic are typically the best materials for a snow cone shaver cup, as they are durable and do not affect the taste of the shaved ice. Look for cups with removable parts or that are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, and consider special features such as a built-in drip tray or multiple blades. While snow cone shaver cups are designed for snow cones, they can also be used for other frozen treats with proper cleaning.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
anyone know about this?

I had someone today ask me if her mom could get some more cups, or this?

I don't have a visual on what she is talking about, but I'm sure someone who has, or knows about it, would know..

This host, may want to purchase some for her mom if I can access them for her.

PC had an Ice Shaver for years, and it came with cups that made ice just the right size for the hopper. There's probably a small round plasticware container (GladWare, Ziploc Container) that would work.

I have the ice shaver NIB . Cost would be $10.00 plus shipping

Related to Find the Best Snow Cone Shaver Cups: Expert Tips and Recommendations

1. How do I choose the best snow cone shaver cup for my needs?

When looking for the best snow cone shaver cup, consider factors such as size, material, and durability. If you plan on making a lot of snow cones, a larger cup may be more suitable. Additionally, stainless steel cups tend to be more durable and can withstand frequent use. It's also helpful to read reviews and recommendations from other customers to get an idea of which cup will best meet your needs.

2. What is the best material for a snow cone shaver cup?

The best material for a snow cone shaver cup is typically stainless steel or BPA-free plastic. These materials are durable and can withstand the sharp blades of a snow cone shaver. They also do not affect the taste of the shaved ice, unlike some other materials.

3. How can I ensure my snow cone shaver cup is easy to clean?

To ensure easy cleaning of your snow cone shaver cup, look for cups that have removable parts or are dishwasher safe. This will make it easier to clean out any leftover ice or syrup. It's also helpful to rinse the cup immediately after use to prevent any sticky residue from hardening.

4. Are there any special features to look for in a snow cone shaver cup?

Some snow cone shaver cups may come with special features, such as a built-in drip tray or a handle for easy pouring. These features can make the snow cone-making process more convenient and less messy. Additionally, some cups may come with multiple blades for different textures of shaved ice.

5. Can I use a snow cone shaver cup for other frozen treats?

While snow cone shaver cups are specifically designed for making snow cones, they can also be used for other frozen treats such as slushies or shaved ice desserts. Just be sure to thoroughly clean the cup before and after each use to prevent any flavors from mixing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamela
Replies
Views
Nanisu
Replies
Views
Jasmine