• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Success Story: $950.50 in Product Orders from One Show with Karla!

In Summary, Karla called me tonight and said that she had a COUPLE orders to give to me. The orders were for $150 or more in product sales. I told her that she could turn it in as a show as long as the couple orders were $150 or more in product sales. The orders came to $950.50.
nicki25
Silver Member
I had a show this month with a lady named Karla and she and her friend hosted the show and it was a $900 show. Karla emailed me the other day and said that she had a COUPLE orders to give to me. Well she called me tonight to get directions to my house and she asked if she could just turn it in as a show? I said yes as long as the couple orders were $150 or more in product sales. She said it is $950.50!!!!!!!!!!! I was shocked. So, take care of your hosts you may never know what kind of orders they will give you later (even in just a couple of weeks).:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

All I have to say is: Holy Cow!!
That is crazy good!

Nice Job coaching Nikki:D
:D :D :D :D CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

That is AWESOME! Congrats:D

Karla needs to be a consultant. Stat!

Pampered Laura said:
Karla needs to be a consultant. Stat!
Hello!! Excellent Point. I missed that I was too excited for her over the High Extra sales. Guess that's why you are Already a Director. Thanks for thinking outside of the box:)

Yes I second the Holy Cow! Great job Nikki!

Wow. I had to read it twice to make sure I was reading it right! That is so awesome. I guess she knows how to sell! Recruit her!

Congratulations!!!!!

That is way awsome

Cool. Don't you just love those hosts? She'd make a great consulant. But, you've probably already thought of that.

No way! That's awesome!

I am so excited. That makes 3 shows over $900 this month. I met this lady 2 years ago at a fair and she didn't purchase anything then. She filled out a door prize slip to be entered into my drawing I was doing and so I entered her email into my address book and I have been sending her monthly newsletters every month since then. 2 years later she tells me she wants to have a show. I have learned a big lesson here. Don't ever take anyone off your mailing list unless they ask to be taken off.

Wow, if she signed up to be a consultant, she would only have to get $400 more in sales to qualify. Try to recruit her and get those recuriting points!

I third that..Holy COW!!!

THAT is awesome! I would love to hear what the heck was on those "couple" of orders that made it $950! I would totally get her to sign up and submit them herself with a "couple" more orders for the $1250! The new consultant rewards should be a big selling point, especially since she has the sales!

Nice Goin!

Wow!! Recruit her!!!

Fantastic, that is great.

My week just keeps getting better. I had another lady come over today to close her catalog show and it is at $500. I wasn't expecting that at all. I am so excited. I think I will go over $4300 for the month!

nicki25 said:
My week just keeps getting better. I had another lady come over today to close her catalog show and it is at $500. I wasn't expecting that at all. I am so excited. I think I will go over $4300 for the month!

You are doing excellent! I hope this continues for you!:)

How awesome!!:D

I want/need a week like that!;)

Related to Host Success Story: $950.50 in Product Orders from One Show with Karla!

1. How did Karla manage to get $950.50 in product orders from just one show?

Karla was able to achieve such a high sales number by utilizing effective host techniques such as inviting a large number of guests, offering special discounts and promotions, and creating a welcoming and fun atmosphere at her show. Additionally, she utilized social media and word-of-mouth to spread the word about her show and the amazing products available from Pampered Chef.

2. What strategies did Karla use to make her show successful?

Karla utilized a combination of strategies to make her show successful. She took advantage of the host rewards program, which offers various incentives and discounts to hosts based on the sales and bookings generated from their show. She also utilized the Pampered Chef party planning tools, such as invitations and order forms, to make the process easier for her and her guests.

3. How can I replicate Karla's success for my own show?

To replicate Karla's success, it is important to plan and prepare for your show beforehand. Utilize the host rewards program and take advantage of all the tools and resources provided by Pampered Chef. Additionally, make sure to invite a large number of guests and offer special promotions or incentives to encourage them to make purchases. Lastly, create a fun and welcoming atmosphere at your show to make your guests feel comfortable and excited about the products.

4. Did Karla have any prior experience hosting Pampered Chef shows?

Karla did not have any prior experience hosting Pampered Chef shows. She was simply a satisfied customer who loved the products and wanted to share them with her friends and family. With the help of her consultant, she was able to learn the necessary techniques and strategies to make her show successful.

5. Can anyone achieve the same level of success as Karla did?

Yes, anyone can achieve the same level of success as Karla did with the right planning, preparation, and utilization of the resources and tools provided by Pampered Chef. It is also important to have a positive attitude and be willing to put in the effort to make your show a success. Remember, the more you put into your show, the more you will get out of it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • pcjenkunkel