• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on Iso Pink Tomato Knives | Limited Availability!

In summary, the Iso Pink Tomato Knife is a limited edition knife from Pampered Chef's Iso Collection that is designed specifically for slicing and dicing tomatoes with precision. It has a unique shape and serrated edge, as well as a comfortable grip and high-quality materials. It can also be used for other soft fruits and vegetables, and can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website. While it is dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended for optimal maintenance.
BlueMoon
Does anyone have any left? I gave out my last one at my party last night, and the guest who is booking wants two, one for her mom who is a BC survivor. I told her I'd see what I could find.

Because I know my circle will love these, I'd be interested in ordering more than two, if there are any out there. Please PM me or write me at [email protected] if you can help me out!

Thanks so much
Marghi

Related to Get Your Hands on Iso Pink Tomato Knives | Limited Availability!

What is the Iso Pink Tomato Knife?

The Iso Pink Tomato Knife is a limited edition knife from Pampered Chef's Iso Collection. It is specifically designed to make slicing and dicing tomatoes easier and more precise.

How is the Iso Pink Tomato Knife different from other knives?

The Iso Pink Tomato Knife has a unique shape and serrated edge that allows for smooth and precise slicing of tomatoes without damaging the delicate fruit. It also has a comfortable grip and is made of high-quality materials for long-lasting use.

Can the Iso Pink Tomato Knife be used for other tasks besides cutting tomatoes?

While the Iso Pink Tomato Knife is designed specifically for tomatoes, it can also be used for other soft fruits and vegetables, such as strawberries, kiwis, and mushrooms. It can also be used as a bread knife or for slicing delicate cakes.

How can I purchase the Iso Pink Tomato Knife?

The Iso Pink Tomato Knife is only available for a limited time and can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. It is not sold in retail stores.

Is the Iso Pink Tomato Knife dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Pink Tomato Knife is dishwasher safe. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the knife and maintain its sharpness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChristyF
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChristyF
Replies
Views
Stoney5
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies