• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the New Consultant Tote at Supply for Only $35 - Is It Worth It?

In summary, the conversation discusses whether or not it is worth it to buy a Supply crate. Some people think it is, while others think it is too easy to overload. A few people also use different pieces of their Supply crate for traveling, such as luggage.
Tara1021
So..it's on Supply for 35 bucks. I'm debating on whether or not to order it. What do you all think? Is it worth it?

I have one - got it when I signed a new recruit in January. I LOVE it . It's very easy to overload, so do be careful if you get it. There are several internal pockets to keep things organized, including one full-length one that holds the MMP or Large Bar Pan.

I'm ordering it. I'm not using my rolling crate anymore (broken) and I'm looking for ways to make my job look (and BE) easier. I think this will def. help, esp. since it has pockets inside for stuff. I'm planning to use it with the Carryall Tote and the TTA Tote, and that's it. I don't want to have to wait until the husband or boyfriend (or strong host or friend) can help me carry the rolling crate to my car anymore!! ;)

cathyskitchen said:
I'm ordering it. I'm not using my rolling crate anymore (broken) and I'm looking for ways to make my job look (and BE) easier. I think this will def. help, esp. since it has pockets inside for stuff. I'm planning to use it with the Carryall Tote and the TTA Tote, and that's it. I don't want to have to wait until the husband or boyfriend (or strong host or friend) can help me carry the rolling crate to my car anymore!! ;)
I think I am doing this too! My handle also broke. I bring the crate for dirty dishes.

I take the jumbo SS bowl (the 8 qt. that's separate from the set) for dirties. :)

I bring the old guest bags w/the old tagline and put dirties in there (they're smaller and easier to carry, and I have a million of them!). Then I just throw the bag away after I stick the dirties in the dishwasher at home, since it's usually covered with garlic, oil and whatever else I made at the show. :)

I am also going to order the new consultant tote and use that with the other 2 totes. I have liked using the rolling one-but it is way too heavy now that I am pregnant! I also get a lot of comments about how big and heavy it looks-so that might discourage someone from doing this, ya know? I like the old guest bag idea for the dirties-I have a ton of those bags, too.

I only have the new one and love it...the rolling totes are too impractical where the driveways are 90% dirt and winter is a major season.

It is easy to overload though!

Also, I take a small rubbermaid container for my dirty dishes...bring them home, clean them then hose down the rubbermaid and let it dry.

janetupnorth said:
Also, I take a small rubbermaid container for my dirty dishes...bring them home, clean them then hose down the rubbermaid and let it dry.

That's what I do. My dirty dish container is big enough to lay the large cutting board flat in the bottom. When I'm on the way to a show I can carry items like the triffle bowl and the salad spinner in this container and they fit in my crate on the way home.

I have it and love it! I bought it from someone who didn't want it when they got it for recruiting. It is awesome. Now I take that tote and one small bag with paperwork. Before I was taking a small bag for paperwork, the red crate and a box. Now its all right there!! Worth the $35!! I think I paid $35 including shipping.

Love it! I think it's a good investment.

Does anyone else....Use there pieces for traveling? I.e. luggage? I have used the rolling tote for a weekend getaway as well as the carry all bag!! LOL Just wondering if anybody else has as well?

P.S. Not on a plane by the way but just in the car

smarteez2 said:
Use there pieces for traveling? I.e. luggage? I have used the rolling tote for a weekend getaway as well as the carry all bag!! LOL Just wondering if anybody else has as well?

P.S. Not on a plane by the way but just in the car
Great idea! I will try that on my next trip (August) and let you know how it (rolling tote) works out. We are driving but staying in hotels.

Related to Get the New Consultant Tote at Supply for Only $35 - Is It Worth It?

What is the New Consultant Tote?

The New Consultant Tote is a specially designed bag created for Pampered Chef consultants to carry their essential supplies and tools for presentations and events.

What does the Tote include?

The Tote includes multiple pockets and compartments to organize and store Pampered Chef catalogs, order forms, and other supplies. It also has a designated spot for a laptop or tablet, as well as a detachable shoulder strap for easy carrying.

Is the Tote durable?

Yes, the Tote is made with high-quality materials and is designed to withstand the wear and tear of regular use. It also has reinforced handles and a sturdy base to ensure it can hold all of your supplies without breaking or tearing.

What is the cost of the Tote?

The Tote is available for purchase for only $35 through the Pampered Chef supply website. This is a discounted price for consultants and is a great value for a high-quality bag.

Is the Tote worth the investment?

Many consultants find the Tote to be a valuable investment as it helps them stay organized and professional at events and presentations. It also serves as a great marketing tool, showcasing the Pampered Chef brand to potential customers. Ultimately, the decision to purchase the Tote depends on your individual needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferp417
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • Cyork2114