• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do We Get the New Consultant Tote?

In summary, the tote is not available yet, but it is hoped that it will be available on the supply order in the fall.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I think that there was an incentive for this at one point, but how do we get the new consultant tote? Can we buy it?

I don't think it is availble yet but I hope it will be soon

I'm thinking maybe on paperwork order in the fall. That's about the timing that was in place for the Show-to-Go pieces after that incentive.

That would be great. I take the new kit items to shows and I would love to have the tote as well.

Anyone have one they want to part with?

I'm hoping too that they become available on the supply order. I did have a recruit during that promotion but she didn't qualify until a week too late and believe me I did try to help her/get her to meet the deadline but she didn't want it enough (she would have gotten the double PC$$! Arrrugggggg!

I would love to have it for shows! I like the crate, but it looks a little dated, when you think about other DS companies and what they use. Although, they probablt have to buy their own totes.

I have all the show to go totes but the crate still works better for me for now. That new tote looks like it would work great. What do those of you who have it think?

I love mine! It makes it so easy to carry products to and from shows and it's large so it holds A LOT! There is a large pocket on one side (for stones, cookware, etc.) & 2 smaller ones on the other side. Along with the shoulder straps, there are handles on the sides so you can carry it that way if it's too heavy on your shoulders. If they're available to purchase in the fall, I highly recommend getting one.

My problem is that it holds so much, I put too much in it! ;)

Otherwise, I really like it.

I wouldn't mind getting one either, but I still like my crate for dirty dishes. I don't want to have to worry about washing my totes. I just put a towel in the bottom of my crate.

I was very impressed with the tote when it came. I had forgotten about the crates and didn't realize I would be getting a tote. When it came with the new kit I was very happy about it. When I first sold PC ('95-'01) I thought the crates were cool, but after a while I got tired of worrying about things falling out of them. I quit using them and used Rubber Maid totes, instead. Now, one of my crates holds shoes in the garage. As far as dirty dishes go, I take plastic grocery bags and put everything dirty in those so my tote stays clean.

I still take a separate small rubbermaid tote for my dirty dishes.

If I do decide to part ways with PC then Anne will get the first chance at mine... I would think that they would be on the supply order in the fall though!

My problem is that it holds so much, I put too much in it!

thats me as well:rolleyes:
actually want to get a crate lol

I love this tote. I like it SOOO much better than the rolling cart.

I bought mine from someone who didn't want it. They preferred using the red crate. I found it on the yahoo group, I can't remember what it is called now. But I love it. I do take to much stuff, I need to not pack so much stuff!! But I can't help it!! I do suggest it if it is something we can buy this fall!

pamperedgirl3 said:
I wouldn't mind getting one either, but I still like my crate for dirty dishes. I don't want to have to worry about washing my totes. I just put a towel in the bottom of my crate.

That's EXACTLY what I use mine for!!!

Chef_2_Four said:
I bought mine from someone who didn't want it. They preferred using the red crate. I found it on the yahoo group, I can't remember what it is called now. But I love it. I do take to much stuff, I need to not pack so much stuff!! But I can't help it!! I do suggest it if it is something we can buy this fall!
Can it carry as much stuff as the crate??? I tend to pack my crate full and didn't think the tote would be durable enough???:confused:

I really like mine. It's easier to carry than the crate, or the tubs that I was taking to shows. I’m glad they changed to a bag from the crate. I am really trying not to take too much stuff, but it’s hard when I love it all..

heat123 said:
Can it carry as much stuff as the crate??? I tend to pack my crate full and didn't think the tote would be durable enough???:confused:
I love the tote! It is very durable and strong.

I have the tote--never tried the crate. I like the tote. I put one of those huge sized Ziploc bags in my tote and after the show put all the dirty dishes in it and pop them in the dishwasher when I get home. Still no mess in my tote with this plan. I did also by the show to go bag and 1st use put it on top of the Show to Go but found the tote was so heavy it was too much for the Show to Go handle and ended up carrying it separately instead of wheeling it on top of the Show to Go bag. Does anyone else have these 2 bags? How do you use them together?

Also, Tom Marston uses the Show to Go and a 5 gallon bucket with the add on pockets for his shows--or he did when he came and spoke.

I am glad to hear all of the good comments on the new tote. I am hoping to be able to buy it on supply soon. I too had a recruit during the incentive, but she didn't qualify in time...bummer. But, she did qualify and she is doing well.

Right now I use a wheeled crate that I bought at Sams Club several years ago. It has a lid, but my crate is always too full to use it. It has a handle that extends and then you can roll it. The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't have a good handle on the sides to lift it with. My red crate is on top of my hutch.

PampMomof3 said:
That's EXACTLY what I use mine for!!!
Me three! I love how it folds up and sticks in the back of the rolling case. It really only then gives me one extra trip to the car after the show. I have the new case too that comes with the new kit (I got it when I bought a new kit after having 200 cooking shows!:) ), but I haven't used it yet.

We get to buy a new kit after 200 shows? Cool!

New kit after 200 shows??? Tell me more.

Yes, after 200 COOKING shows, you'll get a form in the mail. You have 60 days (I think) to send it in. Right now, it's $155 and you get ALL of the products that come in the new consultant kit. It's an AWESOME way to have some extras of products, but also to replace any that have gotten ragged after lots and lots of use. I pretty much did it because it's a good deal. I already have two choppers, multiple batter bowls and everything that is in the kit, but I couldn't pass it up. PLUS it comes with a denim apron and like I said, the new tote. Cool! It doesn't include any of the paperwork, however.:)

Cool! Only 150 shows to go till I can get it! :0)

I can't wait to get the tote... I always feel like the crate is going to break or something. I have these flashes of me dropping it while walking up to a host's home for a show...

pamperedbecky said:
Yes, after 200 COOKING shows, you'll get a form in the mail. You have 60 days (I think) to send it in. Right now, it's $155 and you get ALL of the products that come in the new consultant kit. It's an AWESOME way to have some extras of products, but also to replace any that have gotten ragged after lots and lots of use. I pretty much did it because it's a good deal. I already have two choppers, multiple batter bowls and everything that is in the kit, but I couldn't pass it up. PLUS it comes with a denim apron and like I said, the new tote. Cool! It doesn't include any of the paperwork, however.:)
It comes with the new tote??? I didn't think it would! So you ordered it?

I am almost at 400 shows but I didn't use the 200 benefit as I already had at least 2 of everything in the kit - I wonder if they'll let me now...

Christ Follower said:
Cool! Only 150 shows to go till I can get it! :0)
That's a great attitude! - go for it!! (or were you being sarcastic??:rolleyes: )

Related to How Do We Get the New Consultant Tote?

1. How do we get the new consultant tote?

The new consultant tote can be obtained by meeting certain requirements set by the company, such as reaching a certain sales goal or being recognized for exceptional performance. The exact details may vary depending on the company, so it's best to check with your supervisor or company guidelines for more information.

2. Is there an incentive for getting the new consultant tote?

Yes, there may be an incentive for obtaining the new consultant tote. This could include recognition, bonuses, or other rewards. Again, it's best to check with your company for specific details on any incentives offered.

3. Can we buy the new consultant tote?

In most cases, the new consultant tote is not available for purchase. It is typically only given to consultants who have met certain requirements or achieved certain milestones within the company. However, some companies may offer the tote for sale for a limited time or as a special promotion.

4. How often is the new consultant tote available?

The availability of the new consultant tote may vary depending on the company. Some companies may offer it as a one-time reward, while others may have it as a regular incentive for consultants. It's best to check with your company for more information on when the tote may be available.

5. Can the new consultant tote be obtained by new consultants?

This may depend on the company's policies and guidelines. Some companies may offer the new consultant tote as a reward for new consultants who quickly achieve certain goals or milestones. However, it's best to check with your company for more information on whether new consultants are eligible for the tote.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • jenniferp417
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • thehaleykitchen