• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Ingredients for an Amazing Apple Pie - Iso 2 Items from Current Book

In summary, to find the ingredients for the amazing apple pie in the current book, simply flip to the recipe page where they will be listed. While it is possible to substitute ingredients, it is recommended to follow the recipe for best results. No special tools or equipment are required, but helpful kitchen tools are available. Frozen apples can be used, but must be thawed and drained. This recipe makes approximately 8 servings and is perfect for sharing with others.
chefannie
that are in the current book. So I can't ask for them directly. But they are two items that will help me make an awesome apple pie with out all the work. If you have them both brand new in the box can you either PM me or email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

chefannie said:
that are in the current book. So I can't ask for them directly. But they are two items that will help me make an awesome apple pie with out all the work. If you have them both brand new in the box can you either PM me or email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

I need more hints! I am completely baffled! LOL

Debbie :D

Annie - I sent you a PM.

DebbieSAChef said:
I need more hints! I am completely baffled! LOL

Debbie :D

APCS and stand

So why couldn't you just ask for them? I'm confused!

I am sorry for the confusion, but I thought that items that are current in the catalog can't be listed for directly. Oh, maybe I got it backward, maybe I couldn't list them for sale mystelf. Anyway, sorry for the confusion.
Annie

Question.. why don't you just order them on a show or an individual order?? You will make the commission, get the points, and yours will be brand new, guaranteed, etc.

Related to Get the Ingredients for an Amazing Apple Pie - Iso 2 Items from Current Book

1. How do I find the ingredients for the amazing apple pie in the current book?

To find the ingredients for the amazing apple pie, simply flip to the recipe page in the current Pampered Chef book. The ingredients will be listed at the top of the page.

2. Can I substitute any of the ingredients for the apple pie with something else?

While we always recommend following the recipe as written for the best results, you can certainly experiment with different ingredients to suit your taste. Just keep in mind that the end result may differ from the original recipe.

3. Do I need any special tools or equipment to make this apple pie?

No, the ingredients for this apple pie can be easily found at your local grocery store and you won't need any special tools or equipment. However, we do offer helpful kitchen tools that can make the baking process easier and more efficient.

4. Can I use frozen apples for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen apples for this recipe. Just make sure to thaw and drain them fully before using in the pie.

5. How many servings does this apple pie recipe make?

This apple pie recipe makes approximately 8 servings, depending on how large you slice the pie. It is perfect for sharing with friends and family or for enjoying leftovers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
rennea
  • mrshamel3808
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kelleyf3
  • ginamkiely