• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New & Gently Used Items for Sale

In summary, our "New & Gently Used" section offers a variety of kitchen tools and cookware from Pampered Chef, including knives, baking sheets, stoneware, and more. These items are in good condition and are regularly added to the section. Customers can return items within 30 days for a full refund or exchange, and there may be occasional promotions and discounts available.
leannvv
I have a few new items I'd like to sell- everything is in the current catalog, so I believe I have to ask you to email me?? I simply don't take it all to parties, and don't need to take up extra storage! All items are either new with box, or have been used only 1-2 x to test out/demo.
[email protected]

I PM'd You. :D

Thanks everyone- I am sending you all lists! Make me an offer! I will be out for most of the weekend, but will answer when I get back!

Related to New & Gently Used Items for Sale

1. What types of items are available in the "New & Gently Used" section?

Our "New & Gently Used" section offers a variety of kitchen tools and cookware from Pampered Chef, including knives, baking sheets, stoneware, and more. We also occasionally have discontinued or limited edition items available.

2. Are these items in good condition?

Yes, all of our gently used items are thoroughly inspected and cleaned before being listed for sale. We guarantee that they are in good condition and fully functional.

3. How often are new items added to the "New & Gently Used" section?

We add new items to this section on a regular basis. However, availability may vary depending on the items we receive from our consultants and customers.

4. What is the return policy for "New & Gently Used" items?

Our return policy for these items is the same as our regular return policy. You may return any item within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange, as long as it is in its original condition.

5. Can I purchase "New & Gently Used" items with a consultant discount?

Unfortunately, our consultant discount does not apply to "New & Gently Used" items. However, we do occasionally offer special promotions and discounts for these items, so be sure to check back often.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • ktraceyk