• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fresh and Fun: Check Out My Current Items for Sale | 36446 Shipping Available

In summary, the "Fresh and Fun" collection from Pampered Chef includes a variety of kitchen tools, gadgets, and cookware that can be purchased individually or as a set. These items are not only designed to be used on their own, but also work well together for a complete cooking experience. They can be purchased online through a Pampered Chef consultant's website, at a party, or by directly contacting a consultant. All items come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty, and shipping is available for all items with varying rates and delivery times.
jrstephens
I have two current items that I would like to sale. Hint: one keeps things fresh and the other spins. Only used in my refrig a few times. PM me an offer or to find out what it is and what i want for them. Are my hints legal on here? HA!

Shipping would be from 36446.

just pm'd you
thanks

Bumpity bump ..............

What is included in the "Fresh and Fun" collection?

The "Fresh and Fun" collection includes a variety of kitchen tools, gadgets, and cookware designed to make meal prep and cooking easier and more enjoyable. Some popular items in this collection include the Quick Slice, Citrus Press, and Veggie Spiralizer.

Can I purchase items individually or do I have to buy the whole collection?

You can purchase items individually or as a set in the "Fresh and Fun" collection. Each item is designed to be used on its own, but they also work well together to create a complete cooking experience. You can mix and match items to fit your specific needs and preferences.

Are these items only available for purchase at Pampered Chef parties?

No, the "Fresh and Fun" collection can be purchased online through a Pampered Chef consultant's website or at any Pampered Chef party. You can also contact a consultant directly to place an order.

Do these items come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund within 30 days. The lifetime warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship.

Is shipping available for these items?

Yes, shipping is available for all items in the "Fresh and Fun" collection. You can choose to have your items shipped directly to your home or to a friend or family member as a gift. Shipping rates and estimated delivery times will vary based on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies