• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Amazing New Items for Sale - Save Big on Kitchen Essentials!

In summary, some of the new items for sale in the "Discover Amazing New Items" event include the Deluxe Air Fryer, Non-Stick Cookware Set, and Quick Cooker. You can save up to 20% on selected items during this event. Pampered Chef consultants can receive an additional 10% discount on their purchases. These items can be purchased online through a consultant's personal website or by contacting them directly. There is a limited quantity available, so it is recommended to place your order early.
ginamkiely
I have a list of a few items for sale, but since they're all new items I can't list them, so PM me.

Here's a hint... in one of them you can make a 30 min chicken, in another you can spin things, the other is great for making apple pie and there are a few more.

thanks

Oh yeah, I prefer paypal payments. Thanks

Don't need anything Gina - but just wanted to say I like your "hints"......hmmm, wonder what these products could be????:confused: :D :D

thanks. i try!

I just sent you a pm

i'm writing back to everyone as fast as i can. all items are still available with one possibly pending. thanks

1. What are some of the new items for sale in the "Discover Amazing New Items" event?

Some of the new items for sale in this event include our Deluxe Air Fryer, Non-Stick Cookware Set, and Quick Cooker.

2. How much can I save on these kitchen essentials during the sale?

You can save up to 20% on selected items during this event.

3. Are there any exclusive deals or promotions for Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, consultants can receive an additional 10% discount on their purchases during this event.

4. Can I purchase these items online or do I have to attend a party?

You can purchase these items online through your consultant's personal website or by contacting them directly. You do not have to attend a party to make a purchase.

5. Is there a limited quantity of these new items available?

Yes, these new items are only available while supplies last so make sure to place your order early before they sell out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • chef_kimmo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies