• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Rid of Your Extra Cancer Awareness Pins | Bulk Sale Offer

In summary, the "Get Rid of Your Extra Cancer Awareness Pins | Bulk Sale Offer" is a promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase bulk quantities of pre-selected cancer awareness pins at a discounted price. The bulk sale offer includes 50 pins per pack and is available for all types of cancer awareness pins offered by Pampered Chef. Customers can save 20% off the regular price of the pins by purchasing the bulk sale offer.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey guys! I know that some of you must have some of these left so if you have 100 of them, please I want to take them off of your hands! :p I would like to make one transaction instead of buying from multiple people. Of course, If I have to, I will but if you would like to clean out your drawer of these little pins, I will take them for you! Please name the price that you're willing to part with!:D

Thanks in advance!

I have 120! They are yours if you want them! I would like $20 including shipping.

:D Thanks Gillian but another girl in my cluster just wrote to me saying she has alomost 100. Thanks anyway!

Related to Get Rid of Your Extra Cancer Awareness Pins | Bulk Sale Offer

What is the "Get Rid of Your Extra Cancer Awareness Pins | Bulk Sale Offer"?

The "Get Rid of Your Extra Cancer Awareness Pins | Bulk Sale Offer" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase bulk quantities of cancer awareness pins at a discounted price.

How many pins are included in the bulk sale offer?

The bulk sale offer includes 50 cancer awareness pins per pack.

Can I choose which types of cancer awareness pins are included in the bulk sale offer?

Unfortunately, the types of cancer awareness pins included in the bulk sale offer are pre-selected and cannot be customized.

Is the bulk sale offer available for all types of cancer awareness pins?

Yes, the bulk sale offer is available for all types of cancer awareness pins that Pampered Chef offers, including breast cancer, lung cancer, and prostate cancer pins.

How much can I save by purchasing the bulk sale offer?

The bulk sale offer allows customers to save 20% off the regular price of the pins. For example, if a single pin costs $5, the bulk sale offer would cost $200 for 50 pins, saving you $50.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalsh87
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • wadesgirl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • Flutterfly