• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Rid of Unused Catalogs: Ideas for a Quick Clearout

In summary, there are several ways to get rid of excess catalogs such as offering them to friends and family, donating them to local libraries or community centers, selling them online, using them as promotional materials, or recycling them.
beepampered
I have a ton of catalogs that I know I won't be using before the end of this sesson. Where are the easiest/most effective places to get rid of these? I do have a booth I'm working in September but found that I don't hand out many catalogs at shows.

I have 50 from last season and 65 from this season so there's plenty to go around.

Thanks for suggestions....

Doctors office, day care, pre-school, supermarkets, gyms, FAIRS (with that label saying contact me for a new catalog...)

There are a few options for getting rid of your excess catalogs:1. Offer them to friends and family: Reach out to your friends and family and see if they are interested in any of the catalogs. They may know someone who would be interested or might want to browse through them themselves.2. Donate them to a local library or community center: Many libraries and community centers have a section for free materials, where people can take items they are interested in. Contact your local library or community center to see if they would be interested in adding your catalogs to their collection.3. Sell them online: You can list your catalogs for sale on online marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon, or Facebook Marketplace. This can be a good option if you are looking to make some extra money from your excess catalogs.4. Use them as promotional materials: Instead of handing out catalogs at shows, use them as promotional materials by leaving them at local businesses, community centers, or other relevant places. This can help spread the word about your booth and products.5. Recycle them: If all else fails, you can always recycle your catalogs. This is a great way to get rid of them while also being environmentally friendly.I hope these suggestions help and good luck with your booth in September!

Related to Get Rid of Unused Catalogs: Ideas for a Quick Clearout

What should I do with old Pampered Chef catalogs?

It's important to recycle or dispose of old catalogs in an environmentally friendly way. One idea is to donate them to a local school or community center for art projects. You can also use them as packing material for shipping items or repurpose them as wrapping paper.

How can I keep track of which catalogs have been used?

One way to keep track is to use a notebook or spreadsheet to log the dates and locations where you have used each catalog. You can also use a color-coding system or mark the catalogs with a sticker or stamp as you use them.

What if I have a large quantity of unused catalogs?

If you have a large quantity of unused catalogs, consider hosting a "catalog swap" party with friends or other Pampered Chef consultants. This allows everyone to exchange their unused catalogs for ones they need, reducing waste and saving money.

Can I return unused catalogs to Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not accept returns on unused catalogs. However, you can contact your upline or other consultants to see if they are interested in purchasing them from you. You can also try selling them at a discounted price to customers or at a local flea market.

What is the best way to store unused catalogs?

It's important to keep unused catalogs in a cool, dry place to prevent any damage. You can use a plastic storage bin or file organizer to keep them organized and easily accessible. Make sure to label the bin or organizer with the date and catalog name for easy reference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dwyerkim
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • salthechef