• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas to Get Rid of Extra Spring Mini Catalogs?

In summary, the conversation revolved around different ideas to get rid of 100 spring mini catalogs. Suggestions included handing them out to people at the grocery store, leaving them on cars and giving them to anyone the individual comes in contact with. Another idea was to ask for people's contact information in exchange for a mini catalog and possibly a chance to win a recipe book. The group also discussed using the mini catalogs as a substitute for business cards and using a line to get people's phone numbers. Overall, the conversation focused on creative ways to distribute the catalogs and potentially gain new contacts.
dwyerkim
I still have 100 of the spring mini catalogs. Not so much poor planning... I was supposed to do a bridal fair but got bumped by another consultant (that is another long story that I'll spare y'all). Anyhow, what great ideas do you have to help me get rid of these? I've left a few on cars though I feel kind of suspect doing that. Other ideas?

I keep posting this idea because I think it's a great one (it's an idea I've seen on here): Go to the grocery store and walk up to people and ask them if they have a Pampered Chef consultant. When they say "no", you give them a mini cat. and ask them for their contact info (including phone number) so you can send them a season's best recipe book. I would love to know if anyone does this and what happens when they do.

You could also give them to anybody you have contact with... i.e. check-out person, waiter, someone who holds the door open for you, banker, etc...

I give them to the people at the bank when I go through the drive-through window and hand them my deposit; I keep a stack in my purse to hand to people when they see my sticker on my car or my button on my purse; you can mail some with a coupon inside to your past hosts; leave some at the dr's or dentist's office the next time you visit; bring them to a party and leave them out on the food table. :) Good luck!

JAE said:
I keep posting this idea because I think it's a great one (it's an idea I've seen on here): Go to the grocery store and walk up to people and ask them if they have a Pampered Chef consultant. When they say "no", you give them a mini cat. and ask them for their contact info (including phone number) so you can send them a season's best recipe book. I would love to know if anyone does this and what happens when they do.

Hmmmm.... I think giving them out at the grocery store is a good idea, don't know if I would give them a SB in exchange for their info. Maybe tell them I do a monthly drawing for a recipe book if they want to give their info? yes, I'm cheap, forgive me that...

I do have a dentist appointment in a week and was planning on chatting with the receptionist about doing a catalog show. I think I'll also go ahead and leave a whole bunch in the lobby... it is a lobby shared by multiple professionals. Worst that happens is they toss them, which I would be doing in a little while anyway!

I am using these like most people use a business card. Pass them out to everyone! If I go through a drive through, to the grocery store, where ever- I am giving them out and leaving them behind!

I went to WalMart the other day for groceries and ingredients to test our new recipes. I gave one to someone who asked me about my PC shirt, and then to the girl that was at my checkout register. Oh, and then I "forgot" the recipes (with my stamp on them...) in my cart. I hope the next person picked them up to use them!!

I am going to start keeping these with me instead of the full size catty. Then, I will get their name and address to MAIL them a catty if they want.

While they are writing down their name and address, look over and casually say: "Oh, while you're at it, go ahead and jot down your phone number too. That way I can give you a call and make sure that you have received your catalog. You know, the mail can just be crazy sometimes!"
***This idea did NOT come from me! My NSED, Darla Oelman uses that line and says 99% of the time they will write it down because you told them to! Even folks who would NOT have given you their number otherwise! Then, you have a new CONTACT number to add to your list! Now, I just need to DO THIS!!

JAE said:

I thought a SB would get to be a little costly, too.

How about mailing them some recipe cards?

I'm going to start using them instead of postcard invites. I think people like to see something and it gets them excited about the show. Plus, if they can't come, they just might order!

Related to Need Ideas to Get Rid of Extra Spring Mini Catalogs?

What are the best tools for getting rid of tough stains?

The best tools for getting rid of tough stains are the Multi-Purpose Kitchen Brush, the Non-Scratch Scrubber, and the Enzyme Cleaning Spray. These products are specifically designed to tackle tough stains without damaging surfaces.

How can I remove burnt-on food from my cookware?

To remove burnt-on food from your cookware, you can use the Nylon Pan Scrapers or the Cleaning Paste. These tools are gentle yet effective at removing stubborn food residue without scratching your cookware.

What can I use to clean my oven without harsh chemicals?

You can use the Oven & Grill Cleaner or the All-Purpose Kitchen Cleaner to clean your oven without harsh chemicals. These products are made with natural ingredients and are safe for use in your oven.

What is the best way to clean my cutting boards?

The best way to clean cutting boards is to use the Cutting Board Scraper to remove any food particles, then wash with hot soapy water and rinse thoroughly. You can also use the All-Purpose Kitchen Cleaner for a deeper clean.

How do I get rid of lingering odors in my kitchen?

You can use the Odor Eliminator Spray or the Garbage Disposal Cleaner to get rid of lingering odors in your kitchen. These products are designed to neutralize odors and leave your kitchen smelling fresh.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• batroark
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • PC Angel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PC Angel
  • whitneythompson