• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Registry Announcements for Brides-to-Be: Home Office Cards Not Received?

In summary, a Registry Announcement is a personalized message that lets friends and family know about a person's Pampered Chef registry and desired gifts. To create one, log in to the account and customize the message before sharing it through various means. A link to the registry can be included and the design can be personalized for free.
Langrco
Gold Member
Where do I get the registry announcements to send to the brides to be. I thought the home office sent the 30 cards but the one girl that signed up has not received anything and I can't find them anywhere to order or even what they look like

They're available through Merrill. And the bride should have gotten 30 and a catalog from HO.

I made my own with Vista print. It just says the B & G are registered at PC with my website info, phone number and a name for the bride and grooms name. I got a box of 250 for little cost.

kisrae said:
I made my own with Vista print. It just says the B & G are registered at PC with my website info, phone number and a name for the bride and grooms name. I got a box of 250 for little cost.

Do you have it on a file that you can share? :balloon:

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to assist you with finding the registry announcements for your brides-to-be. The home office does typically send out 30 registry cards for each consultant, but it sounds like there may have been an issue with your shipment. Have you tried reaching out to the home office directly to inquire about the missing cards? In the meantime, you can also find printable versions of the registry cards on your consultant dashboard under the "Marketing Materials" section. These can be easily printed and distributed to your brides-to-be. I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

1. What is a Registry Announcement?

A Registry Announcement is a personalized message that lets your friends and family know that you are registered with Pampered Chef and what items you have selected. This is a great way to share your registry with others and let them know what you are hoping to receive as gifts.

2. How do I create a Registry Announcement?

To create a Registry Announcement, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can customize your message and share it with your loved ones through email, social media, or by printing it out.

3. Can I include a link to my registry in the announcement?

Yes, you can include a link to your registry in the announcement. Simply copy and paste the URL from your registry into the message and it will be clickable for your recipients.

4. Can I customize the design of my Registry Announcement?

Yes, you can customize the design of your Registry Announcement by choosing from a variety of templates and adding your own personal touch. You can also upload a photo to make it even more special.

5. Is there a cost for creating a Registry Announcement?

No, there is no cost for creating a Registry Announcement. It is a free service offered by Pampered Chef to make it easier for you to share your registry with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Nancynap
  • leshelman