• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting Up a Bridal Registry: A Guide for Moving Brides

In summary, the bride found a form online and printed it out. She filled it out and gave it to the bride-to-be. The bride-to-be loved it and said that it was really cool.
cjdrish
Does anyone have a form that they give to brides for the registry? I have a woman who wants to set up a registry but her computer is not set up yet from a big move. I told her I would see if I could find a form for her to fill out. Got any ideas?

This is the quick registry form I used at the bridal show. I just put in the Well stocked kitchen and then the Brides can modify it at a later time.
You could give her a new catalog and have her create a wish list and give it to you with the stock numbers or something - You will need the info from the quick registry form

Attachments

• Weding registry form.doc
    251 KB · Views: 390
have her go through a catty and write down what she wants, then set the registry up for her! Just one more way to provide excellent customer service! You could also show her the well-stocked kitchen.

Thank you both! I really like the form you sent Kathy, I am going to print it out today and take her a new catty and the well stocked kitchen page adn let her got at it. I think I will make her a little packet with some shower information and a return envelope to make it eaiser. Wish me luck!!

Wish I could take credit but I got it from someone else and it seems to work well - We all borrow and share and help each other out

Good luck on your registry

Here is what I did, I found a pdf of product that follow that catalog, the doc I got here, a catalog and a page that described what we can offer with a return envelope filled out for her. She loved it! She said that it was really cool and really wanted to have her future husband take a look and help her fill it out too!! Keep your fingers crossed

Related to Setting Up a Bridal Registry: A Guide for Moving Brides

1. How do I create a bridal registry with Pampered Chef?

Creating a bridal registry with Pampered Chef is easy! Simply visit our website or contact one of our consultants to get started. Our consultants will guide you through the process and help you select the perfect items for your registry.

2. What types of products can I include in my bridal registry?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware that are perfect for any newlywed couple's home. You can include products such as bakeware, cookware, kitchen gadgets, and even pantry items in your registry.

3. Can I add items to my registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add or remove items from your registry at any time. Simply log in to your account on our website or contact your consultant to make any changes.

4. How can my guests purchase items from my registry?

Your guests can purchase items from your registry online or through your consultant. They can also contact our customer service team to place an order over the phone.

5. Do I receive any benefits for setting up a bridal registry with Pampered Chef?

Yes, as a thank you for choosing Pampered Chef for your bridal registry, you will receive special discounts and rewards. These rewards can be used towards purchasing additional products from your registry or other items from our catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • straitfan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies