• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready to Giggle: My Naughty Party Host Packet Mix-Up!

In summary, the consultant gave Colleen a host packet that looked just like her own, but she could not find it yesterday. She emailed the host and has not heard back yet, but found the packet. The party at the consultant's house yesterday had 25 women in attendance and Pure Romance made a good profit.
ChefLisa
I am hosting a naughty party and the consultant gave me the host packet while I was at her home doing a PC show. The packet looks just like my packet on the outside. Yesterday I could not find it. I started to think I may have sent it to one of my July hosts. Panic struck and I emailed the host. I have not heard back from her, but I did find the packet.

Just sending the email was a little uncomfortable. Luckily she hosted before and I know she would have just laughed if she received the wrong packet. I would have still been mortified.

that is too funny. Thank god you didn't send her your packet instead.

That is hilarious!!!!

Too funny!

Colleen, I love your new pic!

finley1991 said:
That is hilarious!!!!

hey!!!!!!!! there is a lady in this avatar that I recognize, now!!!!!

OMG!!:eek: I would have been mortified as well! Thank goodness you found it.

WHat company is it with? I had a passions party and I was telling the consultant that i didn't know who would come. She said to just invite. I did and I had people coming out of the woodwork! We had 25 women here! Wow! Too funny!

pampmomof3 said:
OMG!!:eek: I would have been mortified as well! Thank goodness you found it.

WHat company is it with? I had a passions party and I was telling the consultant that i didn't know who would come. She said to just invite. I did and I had people coming out of the woodwork! We had 25 women here! Wow! Too funny!

Pure Romance...Glad to read about your attendance. I am a little nervous. Her party is closing out over $600 and I need to make sure I have a good one for her. How many people did you invite?

about 40 so I think the attendance was AWESOME! I couldn't believe it. The consultant actually told me that I had too many people. I was thinking, you can never have too many people!

pampmomof3 said:
about 40 so I think the attendance was AWESOME! I couldn't believe it. The consultant actually told me that I had too many people. I was thinking, you can never have too many people!

My Consultant also told me she prefers a small crowd. I think the more the merrier!

Too funny...I thanked you for the good laugh! Can you imagine a host opening up that packet?!!?? Some would get a good laugh out of it, however.

If I ever was invited to one of these parties, I would want there to be a huge crowd...so I could go in the corner and blush! I can tell a joke like a truck driver, but I am all bark and no bite!:blushing:

Related to Get Ready to Giggle: My Naughty Party Host Packet Mix-Up!

1. What is "Get Ready to Giggle: My Naughty Party Host Packet Mix-Up!"?

"Get Ready to Giggle: My Naughty Party Host Packet Mix-Up!" is a fun and interactive party game that is perfect for Pampered Chef parties. It involves mix-up packets filled with silly tasks and challenges that will have everyone laughing and having a great time.

2. How does the game work?

The game starts with each guest receiving a mix-up packet that contains a task or challenge. The guests will then take turns completing their tasks and trying to guess who has the "naughty" packet. The game continues until all packets have been opened and the winner is declared.

3. Can the game be played with a large group?

Yes, the game can be played with a large group. The more people, the more fun it will be! We recommend having at least 6-8 players for the best experience.

4. Is the game appropriate for all ages?

While the game is meant to be lighthearted and silly, some tasks may involve mild adult humor. We recommend that the game is played with adults or with adult supervision for younger players.

5. Can I purchase "Get Ready to Giggle: My Naughty Party Host Packet Mix-Up!" separately?

Yes, the game can be purchased separately from your Pampered Chef party. However, it is only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants and cannot be found in retail stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• irmanator
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • drammerbuhoy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • redneckgleasonx4