• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get HWC Products for RFL Event: How Can I Purchase Them?

In summary, to purchase HWC products for the RFL event, you can either contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to place an order. You can choose which products to donate to the event and there is no minimum purchase amount required. You can also donate directly to the event without purchasing products. Special discounts and promotions may be available for purchasing HWC products for the event, and selecting the event as your host during checkout may also qualify you for free or discounted shipping.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
to purchase the HWC products?
I don't have any shows on the books to be able to earn them, but I would love have them for the RFL event that I am doing.

Correct me if I am wrong, but last year we were able to order the guest ones under supplies. But we could not order the hostess special of that month.

Chozengirl said:
to purchase the HWC products?
I don't have any shows on the books to be able to earn them, but I would love have them for the RFL event that I am doing.

I think I read somewhere that they are going to be on sale on our supply orders & we can purchase 1 of each....I'll have to read it again to be 100% sure...HTH

You can purchase them as a write in on your supply order April 1-May 31. They are $1 off regular price for consultants. Limit 1 per item.

nikkijo said:
Correct me if I am wrong, but last year we were able to order the guest ones under supplies. But we could not order the hostess special of that month.

I dont think we can get the apron either...

Ginger428 said:
I dont think we can get the apron either...

Not yet anyway! Who knows, they may offer it next year or something. We'll see!! :D

PampMomof3 said:
Not yet anyway! Who knows, they may offer it next year or something. We'll see!! :D

This reminds me, I've got to get mine out, so I can start wearing it to my shows....:D

Related to Get HWC Products for RFL Event: How Can I Purchase Them?

1. How do I purchase HWC products for the RFL event?

To purchase HWC products for the RFL event, you can either contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to place an order. Simply select the products you would like to purchase and proceed to checkout. During checkout, you will have the option to select the RFL event as your host and a portion of your purchase will be donated towards the event.

2. Can I choose which products to donate to the RFL event?

Yes, you can choose which products to donate to the RFL event. During checkout, you will have the option to select the products you would like to donate. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to discuss which products would be most beneficial for the event.

3. Is there a minimum purchase amount required to donate to the RFL event?

No, there is no minimum purchase amount required to donate to the RFL event. Every purchase, no matter how big or small, will make a difference and support the event.

4. Can I donate directly to the RFL event without purchasing products?

Yes, you can donate directly to the RFL event without purchasing products. Simply visit the RFL event's website or contact the event organizers to make a donation. Your donation will go towards supporting the event and its cause.

5. Are there any special discounts or promotions for purchasing HWC products for the RFL event?

Yes, there may be special discounts or promotions available for purchasing HWC products for the RFL event. These promotions may vary depending on the event and can be discussed with your local Pampered Chef consultant. Additionally, by selecting the RFL event as your host during checkout, you may also be eligible for free or discounted shipping on your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Juanara
Replies
Views
byrd1956