• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our RFL Team: Empowering with Pampered Chef and Passion for a Cure

In summary, the Pampered Chef team is working to find a cure for cancer. They are looking for people who want to join their team and help out. They have a few suggestions for team names.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
For RFL. I have to choose a name, and I want people to know that I am working with Pampered Chef, but I don't know what to give our team name.
Can someone help me,,,PLEASE!
I know the lady that is organizing this is a Mary Kay lady and her team name is "Mary Kay Bee-lieving in a Cure".
So I need somthing like that.
Thanks for any ideas!

How about just plainPampered Cheffers - Helping to "cook" up a cure!

John I really like that

Whip yourself into shape because the Pampered Chef team is going to whisk you away to the Relay for Life where we will be mixing it up on the track to beat cancer!

Marg said:
Whip yourself into shape because the Pampered Chef team is going to whisk you away to the Relay for Life where we will be mixing it up on the track to beat cancer!

OK, that's a mission statement not a team name! LOL! :p

pampered1224 said:
Pampered Cheffers - Helping to "cook" up a cure!
I was totally thinking on the same lines!!!!

janetupnorth said:
OK, that's a mission statement not a team name! LOL! :p

I know, I just couldn't resist. LOL!

Some friends and I are on a team and we are The Sole Sisters. :)

Marg said:
I know, I just couldn't resist. LOL!

Some friends and I are on a team and we are The Sole Sisters. :)

is it because you like fish?;)

Chefs for a Cure?? or even Pampered Chefs for a Cure??

Pampered Pedestrians

That's funny Ann!!:D

Cheffers for Life?

Just a thought......can't resist putting my 2 cents in LOL.

Pampered Chef Cooking for a Cure

??

From Pampered Dinners to making a Difference

HwcHere are some I thought of! How neat naming your team after PC!!

Help Whip Cancer with the Pampered Chef

Pampered Chef Committed to find a cure!

Pampered Chef helping to fight cancer!

Debbie :D

Another consultant & I have been "Cooking for a Cure" for three years. Last year, we hung our tools from ribbons all around the booth. Lots of things for people to look at as they walked.

Chozengirl said:
For RFL. I have to choose a name, and I want people to know that I am working with Pampered Chef, but I don't know what to give our team name.
Can someone help me,,,PLEASE!
I know the lady that is organizing this is a Mary Kay lady and her team name is "Mary Kay Bee-lieving in a Cure".
So I need somthing like that.
Thanks for any ideas!

Ok, here are a few suggestions:

Pampered Pink
Pampered Power
Lifestyles of the Pink and Pampered

Just to name a couple

I have a "THINK PINK" team. :eek:

Tell me more about starting a team. I know there are relay for life things around here but I really haven't seen any advertizing or information about joining in or contacting people for information.

Related to Join Our RFL Team: Empowering with Pampered Chef and Passion for a Cure

What are the requirements for starting a team?

The requirements for starting a team at Pampered Chef include being an active consultant for at least 3 months, having a minimum of $1500 in personal sales, and completing the Team Leader Development Program.

What resources are available to help me grow and manage my team?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources for team leaders, including training materials, mentorship programs, and access to a dedicated support team. We also have a team leader Facebook group for networking and sharing tips and strategies.

What are the benefits of having a team?

Having a team at Pampered Chef opens up opportunities for additional income, growth and development as a leader, and the ability to impact and support others in their business. It also allows for more flexibility in scheduling and workload.

Can I choose who is on my team?

As a team leader, you have the ability to mentor and support your team members, but you do not have control over who joins your team. However, you can build a strong team by actively recruiting and fostering relationships with potential team members.

What is the commission structure for team leaders?

Team leaders at Pampered Chef earn a base commission of 25%, plus an additional 3-7% commission on their team's sales, depending on their title. Leaders also have the opportunity to earn bonuses and incentives based on their team's performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies