• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Discount on Merrill Orders: Code & Expiration Date

In summary, the current discount code for Merrill orders is "MERRILL10". It provides a 10% discount and can be used multiple times until its expiration date on December 31, 2021. The code is valid for all products from the Merrill brand.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Does anyone have the code we need to put in to get the discount on our orders from Merrill for them screwing up the calendars? I'm not ordering much, but I want to get the discount. I remember that it expires at some point this month.

I didn't even know about this! If you find out let me know, please. :D

Here you go:

As a token of our regret you will receive a 10% discount on your next Merrill order that is placed by November 30th, 2008. Enter promotion code 714112 to take advantage of this discount.

Also:

Merrill Announces November Special
For the month of November only, when you spend $50* or more on one order through Merrill, you'll receive a pack of six Use and Care Holders (retail value: $4.95) in your choice of black or "natural" for FREE!

Use and Care HoldersMade from recycled cardboard, these decorative holders can be used to keep important Pampered Chef® information together and are great for host gifts or door prizes!

To take advantage of this offer, enter promotion code 714113 (for black) or 714114 (for natural) on the payment page at the end of your order. Visit Merrill by going to Consultant's Corner > Promoting Your Business > Licensed Merchandise Vendors > Impressions by Merrill.

You have to call them to use both codes - their online system will only accept one.

:rolleyes: Figures!

SusanBP0129 said:

But they're quick to pick up the phone. I've never had a looong wait.

Oh good. :D

Related to Get Discount on Merrill Orders: Code & Expiration Date

What is the current discount code for Merrill orders?

The current discount code for Merrill orders is "MERRILL10".

What is the expiration date for the discount code?

The expiration date for the discount code is December 31, 2021.

How much of a discount does the code provide?

The code provides a 10% discount on Merrill orders.

Can the discount code be used multiple times?

Yes, the discount code can be used multiple times until it expires on December 31, 2021.

Is the discount code valid for all Merrill products?

Yes, the discount code is valid for all products from the Merrill brand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • sailortena
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies