• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Chocolate Cake Mix? Get it ASAP with Expiration Date Check!

In summary, to check the expiration date of a chocolate cake mix, look for the "use by" or "best by" date on the packaging. It is not recommended to use the mix after the expiration date for best results, and our team at Pampered Chef strives to provide products with later expiration dates. If you receive an expired mix, contact customer service for assistance, but specific expiration date requests cannot be fulfilled.
hmolah
Does anyone have (if they are still any good) the chocolate cake mix? If so, are you willing to part with, and send ASAP? Need it within a week. Also, what is the expiration date? These may have expired already, but I thought I'd check. Thanks.

no choclate but i have a LOT of lemon ones from confrence :)

nikkijo said:

I was just going to say that
::::::snort snort:::::::p

Hey Dannyzmom-

I've been trying to PM you with my mailing address for the mix n' masher I purchased from you, but it says your box is full! Send me a PM when you clean your box out and I'll send you my address! ;)

Thanks!

nikkijo said:
Funny how it went from "Limit" to, "Here, take a few more, PLEASE?"

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Funny how it went from "Limit" to, "Here, take a few more, PLEASE?"
They probably found a few more cases in the back. lol

BethCooks4U said:
They probably found a few more cases in the back. lol
Whoever came up with the great idea that nine dollar cake mixes would sell is probably now selling hot dogs at Wrigley Field.

Do you still need them

I have a few boxes of Chocolate

I don't understand the code

I will call HO monday to find out

Related to Looking for Chocolate Cake Mix? Get it ASAP with Expiration Date Check!

1. How do I check the expiration date of the chocolate cake mix?

To check the expiration date of the chocolate cake mix, simply look for the "use by" or "best by" date printed on the packaging. This date will indicate the last day the product is recommended for consumption.

2. Can I still use the chocolate cake mix after the expiration date?

We do not recommend using the chocolate cake mix after the expiration date as the quality and freshness of the product cannot be guaranteed. It is always best to use products before their expiration date for the best results.

3. How can I ensure that the chocolate cake mix I purchase has a later expiration date?

Our team at Pampered Chef works hard to ensure that all of our products have a later expiration date. However, if you are concerned about the expiration date, you can always check the date before purchasing or contact our customer service for assistance.

4. What if I receive a chocolate cake mix with an expired expiration date?

If you receive a chocolate cake mix with an expired expiration date, please contact our customer service immediately. We will be happy to assist you with a replacement or refund.

5. Can I request a specific expiration date for the chocolate cake mix I purchase?

Unfortunately, we are unable to fulfill requests for specific expiration dates. However, rest assured that our team always works to provide products with the latest expiration dates possible for our customers' satisfaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
GinaG623
  • JR09PCC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
JR09PCC
  • Kelly8