• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Free Fisher-Price DVD for Kids - Sign Up Now!

In summary, Kristin ordered a free DVD from Fisher-Price from the link provided. She was surprised that there was no shipping cost and that her cousin received hers earlier this week. She also mentioned that her oldest is 7 years old and her youngest just turned 3.
chefkristin
Gold Member
Clicl on this link and you can sign up for a FREE dvd from Fisher-Price! I ordered mine!

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=5477&e=dvd

Cool! Thanks for the info!

WOW... I figured I'd get hit up for shipping during checkout! Awesome! Thanks so much!

Just ordered mine! Thank you for sharing that, my little guy will like that one I hope!

Thanls Kristin - it says 3-4 months for delivery so it'll come in time to put in Christmas stockings!!! Very cool!!!! Thank you :)

it'll come in time to put in Christmas stockings!!!
Great thought - that's where this'll go! Thank you - my son will love it!

just ordered one here toO! thanks for the info!

3-4 months???? Mine said 12 weeks. But I ordered a few weeks ago. I guess the word is getting out. My cousin got her video for her son and he LOVES it!!! I was also surprised that there was no shipping cost!:D

Thanks for sharing the link Kristin....it looks like something my kids will really enjoy!

Thanks Kristin!

Thank you! I ordered one for my 5yo. ds, in his name.. should arrive around his bday!

I guess I must be a member of FP already b/c I got mine in the mail 2 days ago with a poster that my kids LOVE!!

PampMomof3 said:
I guess I must be a member of FP already b/c I got mine in the mail 2 days ago with a poster that my kids LOVE!!
Yes I think so because my cousin had the same happen. It just automatically showed up at her house. I can't wait to get it for my son. He will be 5 on August 2nd and starting Kindergarten at the end of the month. How does time fly by so fast?

chefkristin said:
Yes I think so because my cousin had the same happen. It just automatically showed up at her house. I can't wait to get it for my son. He will be 5 on August 2nd and starting Kindergarten at the end of the month. How does time fly by so fast?

I hear ya. My oldest will be 7 in Nov. and my youngest just turned 3. I'm so sad! :(

chefkristin said:
3-4 months???? Mine said 12 weeks. But I ordered a few weeks ago. I guess the word is getting out. My cousin got her video for her son and he LOVES it!!! I was also surprised that there was no shipping cost!:D

I received mine today

They must have meant 3- 4 weeks

but that still doesn't add up, I ordered my 2 weeks ago.

Should I save it for Christmas or give it to my daughter now, she is getting bored not being in school - I have the weirdest little girl, she cried the last day of school and has asked at least three times a week -"When does school start?"

~

~

Thanks Kristin, but I guess you can only get it if you live in the US....bummer....:(

I got mine in the mail earlier this week also, I was surprised because I wasn't expecting it so fast.

Thanks for the link! I've ordered my copy as well.

I got mine on Monday I think- maybe they say 8-12 weeks so you are pleasantly surprised!

ours came yesterday. Still think I will save it for christmas though.

Thanks!!! My kids got theirs yesterday! They were so excited!

Geeze I wonder when I will get mine.

Thanks! This will be something to add to the Toys for Tots bin!

my 3 year old son got his thursday. He hasn't watched it yet but was so excited and he loves the poster that came with it!

What is the "Get a Free Fisher-Price DVD for Kids" promotion?

The "Get a Free Fisher-Price DVD for Kids" promotion is a limited-time offer where customers can sign up to receive a free Fisher-Price DVD for their children. This offer is available through Pampered Chef and is subject to availability.

How do I sign up for the free Fisher-Price DVD?

To sign up for the free Fisher-Price DVD, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Get a Free Fisher-Price DVD for Kids" promotion. Then, fill out the required information and submit your request. Please note that there is a limit of one DVD per household.

What is the age range for the Fisher-Price DVD?

The Fisher-Price DVD is designed for children ages 1-5 years old. It features fun and educational content that is appropriate for this age group.

Can I choose which Fisher-Price DVD I receive?

No, the specific DVD that you receive will be chosen at random. However, all DVDs are from the Fisher-Price Little People series and are sure to entertain and educate your child.

Is there a catch to this promotion?

No, there is no catch. The "Get a Free Fisher-Price DVD for Kids" promotion is simply our way of saying thank you to our customers. We want to provide fun and educational materials for your children to enjoy, free of charge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies