• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Salvador Dal Society ~ Doorway to Dal Dvd

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 7 Posted By: dee16
Views: 246 Replies: 4 http://dalinet.com/videos/doorwaytodali.html
"Dal will never die," a young Salvador Dal tells Mike Wallace in the Doorway to Dal. The reasons for his immortality become apparent as Mike Wallace peels away Dal's public persona in this 1950's interview. Dal sheds his pretense and contemplates Freud, Einstein and the Atomic Theory, which we learn inspired his paintings.
The Doorway to Dal is presented like an extras menu on DVD allowing the viewer to choose among rare and never before released footage of the great master. Should we miss the more comical Dal, the Doorway to Dal also contains Dal's infamous TV commercial for Alka Seltzer and Lanvin chocolates.
Several years ago we discovered a dusty 16 millimeter reel with the words Dal scribbled across the box. The Doorway to Dal presents this meticulously restored film that contains approximately 10 minutes of footage so bizarre we will not attempt to describe it here. Step through the Doorway to Dal, get your free copy today.
Price: $FREE
Released November 15th: Sign up today to be among the first to receive your FREE DVD!
Shipping and Handling: $FREE (within the US, outside of US $15.00US)
*Offer Limited to One Free DVD per household only. ALL Information submitted MUST be verifiable and correct to receive your FREE DVD.More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

April MeetingsWhat's everyone doing? We are focusing on Help whip cancer, promoting conference, and bookings.

Last meeting I had 5 of the 6 people there (and then one who called who couldn't make it) tell me they wanted to really train on recruiting, so that's what we will be spending most of our meeting on. I'm excited they are interested in it. Hopefully I'll be able to help them with some words to say so they'll all become comfortable asking everyone :)

That is a great sign! You must be projecting well to them all the benefits of directorship. Kudos to you!

I'll be working on this today and tomorrow b/c I have 6 people attending as of now and our meeting is on Tuesday! I will definitately be doing a large activity on HWC but not sure what yet.

Bumping up!

1. Who is Salvador Dal?

Salvador Dal was a Spanish surrealist artist known for his eccentric and dreamlike paintings.

2. When was the Doorway to Dal DVD released?

The Doorway to Dal DVD was released on November 15th.

3. What does the DVD contain?

The DVD contains rare and never before released footage of Dal, including his infamous TV commercial for Alka Seltzer and Lanvin chocolates.

4. Is the DVD free?

Yes, the DVD is free but there is a shipping and handling fee of $15 for orders outside of the US.

5. How can I get my free copy of Doorway to Dal DVD?

To receive your free DVD, you can sign up on the official website and provide verifiable and correct information. The offer is limited to one free DVD per household.

Back