• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Walmart's Black Friday Sale Worth It for College Students and Gamers?

In summary, Walmart is having a pre-sale on November 2nd, 2007 for Black Friday prices on 5 items including a Fisher Price Nascar Ride-On, Sanyo 50" Plasma HDTV, Acer Laptop with Celeron Processor and 1GB RAM, Blood Diamond HD-DVD, 12 Monkeys HD-DVD, Big Lebowski HD-DVD, and Toshiba HD-A2 DVD Player. These offers can also be received via email by signing up on Walmart's website. Some individuals in the conversation are interested in purchasing the laptop, but have differing opinions on its quality.
Kodeysmom
Gold Member
Per bfads.net
This Friday, starting at 8am on November 2nd, 2007, Walmart will have 5 items on sale for “Black Friday Prices” at Walmart retail stores. Those items will be:

Fisher Price Nascar Ride-On - $144.72
Sanyo 50" Plasma HDTV - $998.00
Acer Laptop w/ Celeron Processor & 1GB RAM - $348.00
Blood Diamond HD-DVD - $14.96
12 Monkeys HD-DVD - $14.96
Big Lebowski HD-DVD - $14.96
Toshiba HD-A2 DVD Player - $98.87

you can go to walmarts webiste and sign up to receive these offers by email also Wal-Mart Holiday

Thank you Freedom!! Nothing I want just YET!!!:p

I would love to have the laptop. But I don't know that my husband will let me since we have one at home.

I thought black friday was the day after Thanksgiving. Are they selling these laptops at that price tomorrow?

Leslie,

Is that a bassett hound as your avator? Is it yours? We are getting a puppy. We were picking it up this weekend but they will be out of town and we are going next weekend. It's actually 7 months old.

So, does anyone have an opinion on how good that laptop would be?

jrstephens said:
Leslie,

Is that a bassett hound as your avator? Is it yours? We are getting a puppy. We were picking it up this weekend but they will be out of town and we are going next weekend. It's actually 7 months old.

Yes he is a bassett and a real handful. He is like having another kid in the house.

jrstephens said:
So, does anyone have an opinion on how good that laptop would be?

I purchased one a couple of months ago for PC and it is okay. It doesn't compare to my Dell at all. It is slower than my dell but serves it's purpose. I just try to have it up and PP running before I start a show.

krzymomof4 said:
Yes he is a bassett and a real handful. He is like having another kid in the house.

Ours will be outside. Guess I can't kick my kid out! HAHA!!!

Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving. They're doing a "pre-sale." I've heard speculation that it's to cut down on the number of people who find out ahead of time what the specials will be, buy what they want at the current price, then go back a day or two after the sale to get a refund of the difference.

I really want the laptop, but didn't want to drive 45 minutes only to get there and there be no sale.

I have an Acer and I love it. I also have two Dell's and I'm happy with all of them.

Will it be good enough for games/music videos? My son is wanting one for college, but he also plays a lot of games. I don't let him put any on my computer.

Related to Is Walmart's Black Friday Sale Worth It for College Students and Gamers?

1. What items are usually on sale at Walmart during the Pampered Chef event?

During the Pampered Chef event at Walmart, you can expect to find a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items on sale. Some popular items that are frequently discounted include the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Quick Cooker, and the Non-Stick Rockcrok.

2. How much can I expect to save during the Walmart sale for Pampered Chef products?

The savings during the Walmart sale for Pampered Chef products can vary, but on average, customers can save up to 25% off regular prices. Keep an eye out for special deals and promotions during the event, as you may be able to save even more.

3. Can I use coupons or discounts on Pampered Chef items during the Walmart sale?

Unfortunately, Walmart does not allow the use of coupons or additional discounts on sale items, including those from Pampered Chef. However, the already discounted prices during the sale can still save you a significant amount of money.

4. Are all Walmart locations participating in the Pampered Chef sale?

While we strive to make the sale available at all Walmart locations, some stores may not participate due to inventory or other reasons. We recommend checking with your local Walmart to confirm if they will be hosting the Pampered Chef sale before heading to the store.

5. Can I shop online during the Walmart sale for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can shop for Pampered Chef products on the Walmart website during the sale. Keep in mind that some items may only be available for purchase in-store, so we recommend checking the availability of specific products before placing your order.

Back