• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 500 Points on Netwinner with Woo Hoo - Play and Win Now!

In summary, you play for free and win points every time you reach 25,000. Every 5000 points you cash in for a $25 gift card to a place like Target or Barnes & Noble.
HA HA I have the sound turned down cuz it drive me nuts ... just screamed and got 100!

quiverfull7 said:
HA HA I have the sound turned down cuz it drive me nuts ... just screamed and got 100!

Bing!!!!!!:D

Scream... another 100

rebeccastt said:
Why do I have to type in a code every so often?

I haven't seen any music videos or movie trailers yet.

That's to eliminate programs that "click" for people. It requires that an actual person read the letters and type them in.

cookinmama said:
Ok, so do I, maybe one day I will get lucky, it just hasn't come yet. But when it does I will be soooo happy. I'm up to 4,310 pts!!!

Tell all your friends and family about Netwinner - the points add up even faster when you have referrals!!

http://www.netwinner.com/?signupCode=dannyzmom

Alright, I'm past my 100 times and I swear I've won once in the past 25 times. I'm beginning to think it's a complete waste of my time. :eek: I really need to be making phone calls to get my February booked!;)

PampMomof3 said:
Alright, I'm past my 100 times and I swear I've won once in the past 25 times. I'm beginning to think it's a complete waste of my time. :eek: I really need to be making phone calls to get my February booked!;)

I play while making my phone calls - it's my reward for making phone calls - LOL

100 pts!After ready all of this, I had to jump on and I won 100 pts. in my first game! Woo Hoo!!

Kanne said:
After ready all of this, I had to jump on and I won 100 pts. in my first game! Woo Hoo!!

Way to go!!

i have a question im looking for the flyers from yesterday with the banana

Today has been another good day! I am not getting the servey's anymore is anyone else. I have 1,157 plays, just thinking that after so many plays you don't get them or have they stopped them? Just wondering!!

http://www.netwinner.com/?signupCode=luv2cook

I just started playing today and won 100 points, 25 point and 10 points. All in the last 10 minutes!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies