• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Other Netwinners Bummed About the Change?

In summary, Pampered Chef has decided to discontinue their Netwinners customer loyalty program in order to focus on providing a better customer experience and rewards through other means. However, existing points and rewards will be transferred to their new loyalty program, which will offer even more exciting rewards and benefits. Customers can still earn points and rewards under the new program and the launch date will be announced in the near future. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this transition.
chefann
Gold Member
Ugh! Netwinner changed the 10-point prize to entries in daily drawings. That's nice, if one is the winner of the drawing. But I missed out on 140 points yesterday! And a couple of those had moneywheel multipliers on them, so I actually missed out on more than that. :grumpy: AND- there's no referral pass-up on entries, like there is on points. So Carolyn lost out on some points, too.

That said, I'm up 875 points this morning! Woo-hoo! I'm waiting for my cash-out from 2 weeks ago to arrive, and I'm halfway to another $25 card. :sing:

(There's a link to Netwinner in my siggy. It's a free site with a couple of games that can earn you points and cash.)

Ugh, that's so frustrating! I hate when websites change their rewards system without warning. It's even worse when there's no referral pass-up on the new rewards. It's like they're punishing us for bringing in new users. I hope they at least gave some sort of notice before making the change. On the bright side, congrats on your 875 points! That's a nice chunk towards your next cash-out. I've never heard of Netwinner before, but it sounds interesting. I might have to check it out. Thanks for including the link in your signature!

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration with the recent change on Netwinner. It can be disappointing to miss out on points, especially when you had multipliers on them. And I agree, it's a bummer that there's no referral pass-up on entries like there is on points. But on the bright side, it looks like you're still doing well with your points and cashing out for gift cards. That's awesome! And it's great that you're sharing your referral link in your signature. Maybe some of us can help each other out by referring each other. Keep up the good work and happy earning!

Related to Other Netwinners Bummed About the Change?

1. What is the change that other netwinners are bummed about?

The change that other netwinners are bummed about is the decision of Pampered Chef to discontinue the Netwinners customer loyalty program.

2. Why did Pampered Chef decide to end the Netwinners program?

Pampered Chef made the decision to end the Netwinners program in order to focus on providing the best possible customer experience and rewards through other means. This change allows us to offer more personalized and valuable rewards for our loyal customers.

3. Will I lose all my accumulated points and rewards from the Netwinners program?

No, you will not lose any of your accumulated points or rewards. We will honor and transfer all existing points and rewards to our new loyalty program, which will offer even more exciting rewards and benefits.

4. Can I still earn points and rewards under the new loyalty program?

Yes, you can still earn points and rewards under our new loyalty program. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our customer experience and will continue to offer rewards and benefits to our loyal customers.

5. When will the new loyalty program be launched?

The new loyalty program will be launched in the near future. We are currently working on finalizing the details and will keep our customers updated on the launch date. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this transition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sharalam
Back