• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bad Influence Ann: How She Tempted Me Back to Online Gaming

In summary, Ann is a bad influence that leads Carolyn into debt and Rae into talking about gyno visits over breakfast.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Ann is a bad influence.
She is the kid other kids' moms didn't want their kids playing with.
Why, you ask?
Because just when I have stopped playing addictive online games, Ann comes along and says "Oooooh Carolyn...come back over to the dark side...come play with the big kids...there's money to be had..."
So, what do I do? I go back to Netwinner...and yes, Ann was right - there was $$ to be had. Thanks to her and a few other cheffies who signed up under me and who've been playing like a buncha zombies, I had enough points in my account to cash out for $25!...and yes, that was good...BUT...now, when I am supposed to be putting together a host packet, what am I doing instead???? I am playing frickin' Netwinner!!!
Ann's a bad influence...

Lets' be clear about this...Ann S leads you into the dark side and turns you into a gambling addict.

However, Ann E (that would be me...it rhymes!!) takes your mind to the gutter...a different dark side!! Beware of the Ann's!!!!:D

Glad you cleared that up Ann E....I was wondering which was the "Bad Ann"......

Oh, wait...I guess I am still wondering.....;)

LOL!! Too funny! You guys are great! Who needs TV when you have this place to get entertained! :)

Ann S (the smart helpful one!!) is the one that is leading her into pending debt.

This Ann that has the cat avatars, is the one that leads her mind into the gutter...talking potty talk and conversing about gyno visits over breakfast the first time Rae, Carolyn and I met!!

All you Ann's...nothing but trouble I tell ya. And Rae's middle name is probably Ann...

Carolyn Kraham

You too closely resemble an Ann!!!

baychef said:
Carolyn Kraham

You too closely resemble an Ann!!!

I knew you'd find a way to pull me into your evil lair.

Excuse me? You're the person who originally introduced NetWinner to the good folks here, Carolyn. So it's all YOUR fault. (And I'm not even going to tell you that my other browser window is set to NetWinner.) I just knew that I had a BUNCH of points from recent play and since I used you as a referral when I first signed up, you probably had enough to cash out. I didn't mean for you to start playing again.Nyaah.

Did I read your post right, Missy? Did you call me an evil liar!?!!? Thems fighten werds, Missy!!!
Ok, I am still at work and I have to get out of this place before I need more medications!
Hope you won't go into massive debt before I return to CS (not sure when that will be)
You, you, you sweet, charming, helpful, funny and so not b1tchy person!

LAIR not LIAR

chefann said:
Excuse me? You're the person who originally introduced NetWinner to the good folks here, Carolyn. So it's all YOUR fault. (And I'm not even going to tell you that my other browser window is set to NetWinner.) I just knew that I had a BUNCH of points from recent play and since I used you as a referral when I first signed up, you probably had enough to cash out. I didn't mean for you to start playing again.

Nyaah.

I knew it....Carolyn is up to her old tricks again!! Blaming poor Ann S for her bad gambling habits. I will still take credit for pulling her mind in the gutter, however!!!

Come to the DARKSIDE......... We have COOKIES...

Luckily, there's no money involved, except for winnings and cash-outs for enough points. :) It's just a time-waster.

kaseydee said:
LAIR not LIAR

Yes, you have to understand this group... ;) She twisted it...Ann is twisted... :rolleyes:

Tee-he-he...

They're all a buncha twisted, gutter-minded, gamblin', hootin and a hollerin' rowdy gals.

I have nothing in common with any of them.

chefann said:
Excuse me? You're the person who originally introduced NetWinner to the good folks here, Carolyn. So it's all YOUR fault. (And I'm not even going to tell you that my other browser window is set to NetWinner.) I just knew that I had a BUNCH of points from recent play and since I used you as a referral when I first signed up, you probably had enough to cash out. I didn't mean for you to start playing again.

Nyaah.

Well, the $25 was certainly nice.
Now if you could just tell me:
a) how do I set another browser to Netwinner?
b) how do I play Netwinner without it making my system run slower than molasses in winter???

Does anyone else have "Bad, bad Leroy Brown" stuck in their head, after reading the title of this thread?

dannyzmom said:
Well, the $25 was certainly nice.
Now if you could just tell me:
a) how do I set another browser to Netwinner?
b) how do I play Netwinner without it making my system run slower than molasses in winter???
I'm not using another browser, I have multiple windows of this one open.

Open the browser, then type Ctrl-N (or command-N on Mac) to open a new window. navigate one to NetWinner, and the other to wherever you want to go.

Can't give you any hints on your second question, though. It doesn't affect the speed of my system. Are you on highspeed or dial-up? The site says right on it that it's only recommended for highspeed. And that's because of the streaming videos.

dannyzmom said:
They're all a buncha twisted, gutter-minded, gamblin', hootin and a hollerin' rowdy gals.

I have nothing in common with any of them.
For once, a list I'm glad to be excluded from.
rolleye0001.gif

chefann said:
I'm not using another browser, I have multiple windows of this one open.

Open the browser, then type Ctrl-N (or command-N on Mac) to open a new window. navigate one to NetWinner, and the other to wherever you want to go.

Can't give you any hints on your second question, though. It doesn't affect the speed of my system. Are you on highspeed or dial-up? The site says right on it that it's only recommended for highspeed. And that's because of the streaming videos.

I am on high speed cable and Netwinner slows me down to a snail's pace :(

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
For once, a list I'm glad to be excluded from.
rolleye0001.gif

Don't even get us started on the list that YOU are included on Mister! :rolleyes:

dannyzmom said:
I am on high speed cable and Netwinner slows me down to a snail's pace :(
That's weird. I got no clue, sorry.

There is now a limit on the number of plays you get a day - don't know if you noticed that.

chefann said:
That's weird. I got no clue, sorry.

There is now a limit on the number of plays you get a day - don't know if you noticed that.

...as if I have time to even use up the 100 they allow me???

dannyzmom said:
Don't even get us started on the list that YOU are included on Mister! :rolleyes:
Do I list to port or do I list to starboard?

dannyzmom said:
Is it a Chopin Liszt?

dannyzmom said:
I knew you'd find a way to pull me into your evil lair.

Oh don't let them take you to the dark side!!! Your so SWEET Carolyn Just put the cookies down and back away.

It's all Ann's fault.........always is.............

rennea said:
It's all Ann's fault.........always is.............

She's the queen trouble maker...just look at the number of her posts!:)

legacypc46 said:
She's the queen trouble maker...just look at the number of her posts!:)

And to top it off she is such a know it all Thank goodness she's on my iggy list.

she's even worse: a know it all who knows it all! :)

Nothing more disgusting than a know it all who actually does know it all. http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/images/smilies/lex_10.gif

Well, fine. I see how it is.I'm taking my kit back and going to my yard to play.

Let's take bets on how long Ann could actually stay away from here!

I'm surprised she hasn't posted in here already.

KG do you magic, you must have some comment that will draw her out.

She's posted on other threads, so she really hasn't gone to her own yard to play... she's just ignoring us here.

Jeopardy - The Pampered Chef EditionAnn: I'll take "Pampered Chef Products for $100, Alex."

Alex: The answer is, "Just for fun, it's been added and discontinued several times."

Ann: [BZZZZT!] What's the Super Swat?

Alex: Correct. You control the board.

Ann: I'll take Policies & Procedures for $100.

Alex: And the answer is, "Where you report Internet rule violations."

Ann: [BZZZZT!] What is [email protected]

Alex: Correct. You control the board.

Ann: I'll take Useless Crap for $500.

Alex: And the answer is...[ZZGRZBZT!]...The Daily Double.

Ann: I'll bet the 5 Piece Executive Cookware set.

Alex: And the answer is, "It takes up more bandwidth than anything else on Chef Success."

Ann: What is KG's Ignore List?

Alex: Correct! We'll be back to see if either of our other contestants get a chance to answer a question, right after this word from Merrill.

Oh my gosh!! I first read this thinking you were all serious! I then searched and signed up under dannyzmom just to see what it was all about. Whew!!
I was seriously scared you were all slamming Ann at first!
Schel

True, sooooo true!!!

schel said:
Oh my gosh!! I first read this thinking you were all serious! I then searched and signed up under dannyzmom just to see what it was all about. Whew!!
Schel
Are you kiddin'? With the exception of a couple of Moronicas, who just hate anybody having a good time anyway, Ann is the Chef Success Prom Queen!
flower36.gif
happy0207.gif

Ok, I am hooked also. Still a newby with the site, but soon to be offically hooked!
Schel

Loved your take on PC Jeopardy, KG!!!!! It was so on to the truth!!!!!!

What would we do without our beloved Ann S to try to keep us inline and have fun at the same time?

schel said:
Schel

You don't think I am serious:p I've been teasing Ann for about 2 weeks now cause she is such a know it all

KG, I like the CS Prom Queen comment Makes me kind of think of the movie Carrie though......

Does anyone have a refferal code for me to sign up with?

There's a link in Bad Bad Ann's siggie now.

Got Carolyn's in another loop, thanks :)

I had never heard of this site, but I went there from Ann's link and I think I may get hooked as well!!!

Can I come back to play?
chefann said:
Well, fine. I see how it is.I'm taking my kit back and going to my yard to play.
Can I come back to play in this backyard? Mine's boring. And snow-covered. Yuck. :yuck: I promise to be good.Or is it in poor taste to quote oneself in a post, and I need to leave again?

Last edited:
<h2>1. Who is Bad Influence Ann?</h2><p>Bad Influence Ann is a fellow Pampered Chef consultant who has a habit of tempting others back into playing addictive online games.</p><h2>2. Why is Ann considered a bad influence?</h2><p>Ann is considered a bad influence because she encourages people to play online games instead of focusing on important tasks, like work or spending time with family.</p><h2>3. What is Netwinner?</h2><p>Netwinner is an online gaming website where players can earn points that can be redeemed for cash or prizes.</p><h2>4. How did Ann convince the author to start playing Netwinner again?</h2><p>Ann convinced the author to start playing Netwinner again by promising there was money to be earned and by using peer pressure to join in with other Pampered Chef consultants.</p><h2>5. Is playing Netwinner a good use of time?</h2><p>Playing Netwinner may be enjoyable, but it can also be a distraction from more important tasks and responsibilities. It is important to find a balance and not let online gaming consume too much time.</p>

1. Who is Bad Influence Ann?

Bad Influence Ann is a fellow Pampered Chef consultant who has a habit of tempting others back into playing addictive online games.

2. Why is Ann considered a bad influence?

Ann is considered a bad influence because she encourages people to play online games instead of focusing on important tasks, like work or spending time with family.

3. What is Netwinner?

Netwinner is an online gaming website where players can earn points that can be redeemed for cash or prizes.

4. How did Ann convince the author to start playing Netwinner again?

Ann convinced the author to start playing Netwinner again by promising there was money to be earned and by using peer pressure to join in with other Pampered Chef consultants.

5. Is playing Netwinner a good use of time?

Playing Netwinner may be enjoyable, but it can also be a distraction from more important tasks and responsibilities. It is important to find a balance and not let online gaming consume too much time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jrstephens