• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bad Influence Ann: How She Tempted Me Back to Online Gaming

In summary, Ann is a bad influence that leads Carolyn into debt and Rae into talking about gyno visits over breakfast.
I think I might need more sleep or new contacts or... but I don't see "netwinner", I see "netweiner".

katie0128 said:
I think I might need more sleep or new contacts or... but I don't see "netwinner", I see "netweiner".
Well, hot dog!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
But I hear chefann used to do some modeling.
Yes. Yes, I did. I have a drawing of me, too. It's yellow and green. I should take a picture of it and post it.

Rennea, your win percentage usually goes up a bit after a while. Or at least it seems to.

<giggle> No! The artist used yellow and green pastels to draw it. So it's not photo-realistic.

Oh, a Green Bay Packer fan! Cool!

chefann said:
Yes. Yes, I did. I have a drawing of me, too. It's yellow and green. I should take a picture of it and post it.

Rennea, your win percentage usually goes up a bit after a while. Or at least it seems to.

Didn't you have a bird or office picture with it in the background once?

I seem to remember that...

janetupnorth said:
Didn't you have a bird or office picture with it in the background once?I seem to remember that...
Yeah, probably.Edited to add: Found it! I keep meaning to have it properly framed and move it someplace where it's not partially covered by a bookcase.
DCP_0077.jpg

I notice the bookcase is strategically placed......not to mention that Bunsen seems awfully interested in it. With the color scheme, it's tough to tell where Bunsen leaves off and Ann starts!

Can't see anything but hip and leg, KG! The artist was behind me and I was reclining in that pose, so there's not even any butt. (That came out far more twisted than it sounded in my head.)And am I a total slut for trying to keep both threads with my name in them in the New Posts list? :D

There. Just for you. :D
drawing.jpg

chefann said:
Yeah, probably.

Edited to add: Found it! I keep meaning to have it properly framed and move it someplace where it's not partially covered by a bookcase.

The first thing I saw was Bunsen chewing/climbing on the electrical cord.

chefann said:
And am I a total slut for trying to keep both threads with my name in them in the New Posts list? :D
Nope.

We're all jealous that we don't even one thread with our names in the title.

chefann said:
There. Just for you. :D

drawing.jpg
Ann....you brazen hussy!! So this is what a post slut looks like?!?!

We're just all jealous. It's a beautiful piece of art. What's the medium?

By comparison to Bunsen, I'd say medium is a little small. It looks more like a large.

baychef said:
Ann....you brazen hussy!! So this is what a post slut looks like?!?!
That's what a post slut looks like, 80 pounds ago. :rolleyes:

Rae, it's chalk pastels on paper. One of the reasons I want to have it properly framed is that the cheapie frame the artist used to prep it for her senior show is a contact frame - the plastic is right on top of the paper.

raebates said:
We're just all jealous. It's a beautiful piece of art. What's the medium?
Alison BuBois

00001880-100081.jpg

<h2>1. Who is Bad Influence Ann?</h2><p>Bad Influence Ann is a fellow Pampered Chef consultant who has a habit of tempting others back into playing addictive online games.</p><h2>2. Why is Ann considered a bad influence?</h2><p>Ann is considered a bad influence because she encourages people to play online games instead of focusing on important tasks, like work or spending time with family.</p><h2>3. What is Netwinner?</h2><p>Netwinner is an online gaming website where players can earn points that can be redeemed for cash or prizes.</p><h2>4. How did Ann convince the author to start playing Netwinner again?</h2><p>Ann convinced the author to start playing Netwinner again by promising there was money to be earned and by using peer pressure to join in with other Pampered Chef consultants.</p><h2>5. Is playing Netwinner a good use of time?</h2><p>Playing Netwinner may be enjoyable, but it can also be a distraction from more important tasks and responsibilities. It is important to find a balance and not let online gaming consume too much time.</p>

1. Who is Bad Influence Ann?

Bad Influence Ann is a fellow Pampered Chef consultant who has a habit of tempting others back into playing addictive online games.

2. Why is Ann considered a bad influence?

Ann is considered a bad influence because she encourages people to play online games instead of focusing on important tasks, like work or spending time with family.

3. What is Netwinner?

Netwinner is an online gaming website where players can earn points that can be redeemed for cash or prizes.

4. How did Ann convince the author to start playing Netwinner again?

Ann convinced the author to start playing Netwinner again by promising there was money to be earned and by using peer pressure to join in with other Pampered Chef consultants.

5. Is playing Netwinner a good use of time?

Playing Netwinner may be enjoyable, but it can also be a distraction from more important tasks and responsibilities. It is important to find a balance and not let online gaming consume too much time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jrstephens