• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 2 Cookware Sets: Can a Hostess Do It?

In summary, a hostess is allowed to choose up to four of the 1/2 price combos from the catalog. However, if she wants to choose two of the same combo, it may cause an error message in P3. In that case, the host can be added as a co-host and one of the combos can be placed on that order. It is also important to make sure the host has enough sales for two half-price items.
kisrae
Gold Member
Can a hostess get two of the 1/2 combo sets? My hostess wants 2 of the cookware sets.
Thanks for the help

Yes, they can! :)

Home office said one. But when I put it in twice in PP3 it said that it was duplicated. Will it still go though? Or do I put a cohost?

kisrae said:
Home office said one. But when I put it in twice in PP3 it said that it was duplicated. Will it still go though? Or do I put a cohost?

Put it in P3 once with a quantity of 2 - that's your problem. P3 doesn't like duplcated line items. Make sense?

Ok, now i am confused... in the back of the catalog it says "Choose from ANY product in our catalog, or one of the Host Half-Price COMBINATIONS shown here for even more value!" So, as not to get caught in an awkward situation, I always tell the host they can choose from one of the combos in the back. If she wants more than one set of pots ask if she would be willing to do either a catalog or kitchen show in September where she will get even more bang for her buck. Otherwise let her know that the sets in the cookware section can be used as her other half-price item.

Hosts can choose whatever they want with their half-price items. Heck, if they don't want to use them so that they don't have to spend any money, they don't have to.If P3 is still giving you error messages trying to add a qty of 2 of the same combo, add the host as a co-host and put one of them on that order. (As long as there isn't already a co-host, or it's not a catalog show.)

ambreaux said:
Ok, now i am confused... in the back of the catalog it says "Choose from ANY product in our catalog, or one of the Host Half-Price COMBINATIONS shown here for even more value!" So, as not to get caught in an awkward situation, I always tell the host they can choose from one of the combos in the back. If she wants more than one set of pots ask if she would be willing to do either a catalog or kitchen show in September where she will get even more bang for her buck. Otherwise let her know that the sets in the cookware section can be used as her other half-price item.

No - they can order up to 4 of the 1/2 price combos based on their sales. I have had a few hosts purchase 2 of the 1/2 price cookware combos...and one lady that purchased 3 of them. One for herself, and one for a daughter & DIL for Christmas. At the time, my biggest wish was that we got commission on the 1/2 price combos!:rolleyes:

be warned!!! IF she gets the 2 cookware 1/2 price combos you may have to call to confirm the release of the show. It freaks them out I guess. It happened to a downline consultant. But yes, she can get 2.

Assuming she has enough sales for TWO half price items ... that might be your problem right there.

1. Can anyone become a hostess and qualify for the "Get 2 Cookware Sets" promotion?

Yes, anyone can become a hostess and qualify for the promotion. As long as you are at least 18 years old and reside in the United States, you are eligible to host a Pampered Chef party and earn the free cookware sets.

2. How many cookware sets can a hostess earn through this promotion?

A hostess can earn up to two cookware sets through this promotion. The first set can be earned by hosting a party with at least $650 in guest sales, and the second set can be earned by booking a future party at your own party.

3. Do I have to purchase anything to qualify for the "Get 2 Cookware Sets" promotion?

No, you do not have to purchase anything to qualify for the promotion. As a hostess, you are simply responsible for inviting guests to your party and providing a space for the party to be held.

4. Can I combine the "Get 2 Cookware Sets" promotion with other Pampered Chef promotions?

Yes, you can combine the promotion with other Pampered Chef promotions. However, the free cookware sets cannot be used as a qualifying purchase for other promotions.

5. How long does the "Get 2 Cookware Sets" promotion last?

The promotion runs from January 1st to December 31st each year. As long as you host a party during this time and meet the qualifications, you can earn the free cookware sets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLoriG
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
Replies
Views
soonerchef
  • mrssyvo
  • General Chat
Replies