• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Hosts Buy Two Half-Price Items?

In summary, hosts are allowed to purchase two items at half price as part of the host rewards program. To redeem these items, hosts can simply add them to their order and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout. There are no restrictions on which items can be purchased at half price, and hosts can choose any two items from the Pampered Chef catalog. These half-price items can also be used towards the purchase of a kit or set, as long as they are included in the host rewards program. Hosts are limited to purchasing two half-price items per party or show, but can earn more by booking and hosting another party or show.
dexheimers
Can a host buy two of the same half price item? (i.e. two sets of the cookware??)

OR

Can a host buy the half price cookware and the co-host buy the same thing as long as they have two or more half price items to share???

Thanks!

I had a host last January that had $1,024 show in which she got 4 1/2 products. She did this show because she want the free stuff to put into 2 different baskets to raffle off for her Relay for Life Team. She wanted 2 sets of the scrapers collections, so I entered each of them separately. We got both of them.

I think if you entered each of them separately (item # and then qty 1) you shouldn't have a problem either.

I hope this helps

Yes she can and yes they can :)

excellent! Thanks!

Yes she can and yes they can :)

1. Can hosts buy two half-price items?

Yes, hosts are allowed to purchase two items at half price as part of the host rewards program.

2. How do I redeem my half-price items as a host?

To redeem your half-price items, simply add them to your order and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout.

3. Are there any restrictions on which items can be purchased at half price?

No, hosts can choose any two items from the Pampered Chef catalog to purchase at half price.

4. Can I use my half-price items towards a kit or set?

Yes, you can use your half-price items towards the purchase of a kit or set, as long as the items are included in the host rewards program.

5. Is there a limit to how many half-price items I can purchase as a host?

Yes, hosts are limited to purchasing two items at half price per party or show they host. However, hosts can earn additional half-price items by booking and hosting another party or show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rennea
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
3RingChef