• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double the Savings: Purchasing Duplicate Half Price Items for Gifts

In summary, "Half Price Items - Same" are discounted products from Pampered Chef sold at half the original price. They are available on a limited basis and cannot be purchased with a consultant discount. However, they are covered under the company's guarantee and can be purchased with host rewards.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
Can a host purchase the same product twice for her two half price items? Ex. The stone with handles that is coupled with the pizza cutter - she wants two sets for gifts.

Yes, I had one host pick three of the spatula sets for her and her daughters.

Didn't know that....good to know.

Really - I thought we couldn't ?????

I've done it several times. There's nothing that says a limit in the catalog.

I've done it with Cookware without a problem.

Yep! How cool is that?

I even called HO the first time to make sure and was told it was fine and that PC would never limit which products a host could choose.

Wow! I Didn"t Know That! Very Very Cool!

Just another awesome host benefit. I love PC!

Yup... had a host order 3 full sets of cookware at 1/2 price for christmas presents for her kids. Then we used her free product value to get them all the nylon tools and other accessories for their new cookware sets! It was awesome!

finley1991 said:
Yup... had a host order 3 full sets of cookware at 1/2 price for Christmas presents for her kids. Then we used her free product value to get them all the nylon tools and other accessories for their new cookware sets! It was awesome!

Now only if you would have received commission on those 1/2 price items!!

1. What are "Half Price Items - Same?"

"Half Price Items - Same" are discounted products from Pampered Chef that are sold at half the original price. These items are typically discontinued or seasonal products.

2. How often are "Half Price Items - Same?" available?

"Half Price Items - Same" are available on a limited basis and can vary depending on inventory and demand. It is best to check the Pampered Chef website or consult with a consultant for availability.

3. Can I use a consultant discount on "Half Price Items - Same?"

No, consultant discounts cannot be applied to "Half Price Items - Same" as they are already discounted at half the original price.

4. Are "Half Price Items - Same?" covered under the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including "Half Price Items - Same," are covered under the company's guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund.

5. Can I earn host rewards on "Half Price Items - Same?"

No, host rewards cannot be earned on "Half Price Items - Same" as they are already discounted. However, you can use your host rewards to purchase these items at the discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dexheimers
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies