• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can the Hostess Choose Multiple Knives for August Specials?

In summary, the conversation discusses a show happening on Friday night where the host can select two pieces of Forged Cutlery for a discount. It is clarified that there is no limit to the number of guests who can also purchase guest special knives and receive an additional discount based on what they have earned. The conversation also mentions a host who wants to purchase two more expensive items at 60% off and the rest with her discount. It is explained that the only way to get the two items at 60% off is through the host special and that she can still use her discount for other items.
Dawn4
Gold Member
I had a quiet beginning of August. My first show is Friday night. I know the hostess can select two pieces of the Forged Cutlery, but is there a limit for her guests? Also, can the hostess select more than one knife from the guest special and get her discount off of that too???

No limit to the guests...

Yes, your host can purchase guest special knives (use those numbers...not the regular numbers in P3) and she would receive and ADDITIONAL % off, depending on what she has earned!

Good luck on your show and make sure you let us know how it goes!

Thanks Kelly. That's what I thought but I wanted to be sure. I'll keep you posted.

I have another August question - I've looked but can't find an answer......I know that the Aug. Host can get the 2 new knives as the 60% off items....but I have a host who is wanting to get them as additional items for 20% off......how would that work? I only see it in PP as the 60% off items - am I missing something?

Use the guest special number, Becky. And they'll also get the discount that they earned, on top of the sale price. Great deal!

chefann said:
Use the guest special number, Becky. And they'll also get the discount that they earned, on top of the sale price. Great deal!

That is my question - because it is a HOST ONLY item, there is no guest special # for the boning or petite paring knives.....so they can get them @ 60% but can't purchase them otherwise?

Oh- yes, that is correct. The only way a host can get those 2 items is with the 60% off. If she wants other knives also, you can use the guest special numbers for those.

chefann said:
Oh- yes, that is correct. The only way a host can get those 2 items is with the 60% off. If she wants other knives also, you can use the guest special numbers for those.

Okay - that just stinks! She wants the Santoku and the Bread Knife (both more expensive items) at 60%, and wants to purchase the rest w/ her discount......grrrr!

Of course, if she's got, say, 20% earned host discount, she'll get 36% off the retail price, which is better than a poke in the eye with a stick. :)

1.00 (full price) x .8 (sale price) = .8
.8 x .8 (host discounted price) = .64 = 64% of retail.

Related to Can the Hostess Choose Multiple Knives for August Specials?

1. What are the August specials for Pampered Chef?

The August specials for Pampered Chef include discounted prices on select products, free gifts with purchase, and exclusive bundles. To see the full list of specials, you can visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How long will the August specials be available?

The August specials will be available for the entire month, from August 1st to August 31st. However, some items may sell out quickly, so we recommend ordering early to ensure availability.

3. Can I combine August specials with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, August specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. This includes Host Rewards or consultant discounts. Only one promotion or discount can be applied per order.

4. Are there any restrictions or limitations on the August specials?

In most cases, there are no restrictions or limitations on the August specials. However, some products may have a limited quantity available or may only be available while supplies last. This information will be listed on our website or can be confirmed by your consultant.

5. How do I take advantage of the August specials?

To take advantage of the August specials, you can place an order through our website or directly with your Pampered Chef consultant. The discounts and free gifts will automatically be applied to your order at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• merego
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies