• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saw Juno and I Am Legend Over the Weekend

In summary, the hostess with the highest show sales and closes by the 31st will win a skillet with lid.
ChefLoriG
Gold Member
Hostess challengeI'm close to hitting TPC , well within 10K, heh, anyways was thinking of offering all my May hostesses a challenge, whoever has the highest show sales and closes by the 31st will win a.........I have cookware I earned, do you think offering the grill pan would be enough or would you make it 2 pieces of cookware ore more? My husband seems to think 1 piece of cookware is not enough of an incentive. What do you all think?

I think one piece is enough of an incentive, but if I was a host, I'd want to think I had a good chance of earning it. If every host could earn tickets for a drawing instead, they all might exceed what they would have done otherwise (versus just the 'go-getters'). Offering two pieces separately would make it seem like there's a better chance of winning.

You could offer a ticket to every host who exceeds $1000K (or whatever amount you set), and then add extra tickets for every hundred over that. You could offer a ticket for every 5 or 10 orders. They could earn another ticket for every May cooking or catalog show held off of their show. (If they don't close by May 31st, the show isn't eligible.)

Hope this suggestion helps.

this is the wording I came up with:
This special is only for my May hosts! This pan is amazing! You can cook over 5 pounds of ground beef at one time or bake a cake in the oven.
Here is how you can earn chances to win the skillet with lid:
Each host who goes over $1000 in guest sales will get a ticket.
For every $100 over that, you will get another ticket.
Have someone book, hold and close a May show by May 31st, get another ticket.
Show must close by 5/31/08 to be eligible.
Drawing will be held on June 1st! Call me if you have any questions, good luck, and collect lots of orders!!

Loved Juno- cute quirky movie! I also liked I Am Legend. Will Smith is so good-he has to carry pretty much the whole movie.

Never heard of Juno
But we saw I am Legend and my DH had to buy the movie I really liked it.

1. What did you think of the movies "Saw Juno" and "I Am Legend"?

As an AI, I am not capable of watching movies or forming opinions. However, both "Saw Juno" and "I Am Legend" have received generally positive reviews from audiences.

2. Are "Saw Juno" and "I Am Legend" appropriate for children?

Both movies are rated R and contain graphic violence and mature themes, so they may not be suitable for children. It is important for parents to review the content and ratings of movies before allowing their children to watch them.

3. Where can I watch "Saw Juno" and "I Am Legend"?

Both movies are available for streaming on various platforms such as Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime. They may also be available for rental or purchase on DVD or Blu-ray.

4. Who are the main actors in "Saw Juno" and "I Am Legend"?

The main actors in "Saw Juno" are Ellen Page and Michael Cera. The main actors in "I Am Legend" are Will Smith and Alice Braga.

5. Can you give a brief synopsis of "Saw Juno" and "I Am Legend"?

"Saw Juno" follows a pregnant teenager, Juno, as she navigates her pregnancy and relationships with the baby's father and potential adoptive parents. "I Am Legend" is a post-apocalyptic thriller about a man who is immune to a virus that has turned most of humanity into zombie-like creatures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikkijo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikkijo
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kathy's_Kitchen
Replies