• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chillzanne Graduation Party Idea: Host Special and Sellathon Excitement!

In summary, popular menu items for a graduation party include finger foods like mini sandwiches, vegetable platters, chips and dip, and fruit trays, as well as BBQ favorites like burgers and hot dogs, pasta salads, and desserts such as cupcakes or a graduation-themed cake. The number of guests should be planned for based on the size of the graduating class and available space, with a general estimate of 20-30 guests per graduate. Themed graduation parties are also a popular option, with themes such as school colors, specific colleges or universities, or graduation years. Fun activities for a graduation party include a photo booth with props, a dance party, graduation-themed games, and a guest book for well wishes. Invitations should be sent out at
pcchris
Silver Member
WOw ! just had a great idea that actually worked! :D Let me explain...my niece is graduating in June. Her mom (my SIL) is having a huge grad party for her, and she also happens to be a huge Chillzanne fanatic. So, I called her just a little while ago, asked her how many adults(fam, friends) were invited, and she said A LOT! So, I told her about the host special for June (ummmm...Chillzanne!) and then I asked if it would be okay to bring my catty's and some stuff along, maybe make a "show" out of it, and she said "HECK YES!". She's going to mention it to all of the fam/friends that I will have PC stuff there so when they come, they should bring $ with them if they want anything. (And it starts sellathon, so I'm pumped!) Just wanted to post because who knows where this might lead for all of you too!

You could even have the graduate make up a wish list - kind of like the wedding shower!

Wow, that's such a great idea! I love how you combined your niece's graduation party with your SIL's love for Chillzanne. It's always a great opportunity to showcase our products and potentially make some sales. Plus, it's a win-win for everyone involved. Your SIL gets to have a fun and unique party, your niece gets to celebrate her graduation in style, and you get to promote your business. I hope it leads to more success for you and your team. Keep us updated on how it goes!

1. What are some popular menu items for a graduation party?

Some popular menu items for a graduation party include finger foods like mini sandwiches, vegetable platters, chips and dip, and fruit trays. Other popular options include BBQ favorites like burgers and hot dogs, as well as pasta salads and mac and cheese. Desserts such as cupcakes or a graduation-themed cake are also commonly served.

2. How many guests should I plan for at a graduation party?

The number of guests you should plan for at a graduation party depends on the size of the graduating class and the space available. Generally, it's safe to plan for 20-30 guests per graduate, but make sure to check with the graduate and their parents for a more accurate number.

3. Can I have a themed graduation party?

Yes, you can definitely have a themed graduation party! Some popular themes include school colors, a specific college or university, or a graduation year (e.g. "Class of 2021"). You can incorporate the theme into decorations, food, and even activities or games.

4. What are some fun activities for a graduation party?

Some fun activities for a graduation party include setting up a photo booth with props, having a dance party, playing graduation-themed games like "Guess the Graduate" or "Advice for the Graduate," and having a guest book for people to write well wishes for the graduate.

5. How far in advance should I send out invitations for a graduation party?

It's best to send out invitations for a graduation party at least 3-4 weeks in advance. This will give guests enough time to RSVP and make plans to attend. If you have out-of-town guests, it's recommended to send invitations even earlier, around 6-8 weeks in advance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ButterflyVioletta
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • cookingmommy
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cookingmommy
Replies