• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Funny Song: Youtube "The Mom Song"

In summary, the "Mom Song" is a popular funny song on Youtube written and performed by Anita Renfroe, a comedian and singer from Fort Wayne, Indiana. It is a humorous and fast-paced tribute to all the things moms do and say on a daily basis. The original version is approximately 3 minutes and 20 seconds long, but there are also shorter versions and parodies available. It is generally considered appropriate for all ages, but some parents may find certain lyrics more suitable for older children. It can be used for commercial or public purposes with the appropriate licensing and permissions.
babywings76
Gold Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESe-AysF9mw

I don't know if I did this link right. A friend just shared this with me. It's great! :)

I can't really do the video thing. Is this Anita Renfroe doing the song to The William Tell Overture? If so, I love that. Anita Renfroe is great. She's a pastor's wife, so her stuff is always clean and family friendly, too.

Yep that's what it is. That clip is the version with her on stage performing it and there are the words are shown in a box below so you can read what she's singing. Loved it!

This is great! I am not a mom, but I can remember all of this. And, I hear myself saying some of these things to my niece and nephew!!

Yeah, she's great. I have her perpetual calendar. It's available at Wal-Mart.

Yeah, apparently I'm a beginner at posting links. :blushing: :rolleyes:

But it should work if you copy and paste the address in your browser. :)

So funny! I just sent it to my mom and MIL. MIL has been known for shouting "You get to do dishes for life!" instead of grounding to 36! The fam still teases her about it.

Related to Funny Song: Youtube "The Mom Song"

What is the "Mom Song" on Youtube?

The "Mom Song" is a popular funny song on Youtube that was created by the comedy group, Anita Renfroe. It is a humorous and fast-paced tribute to all the things moms do and say on a daily basis.

Who wrote and performed the "Mom Song"?

The "Mom Song" was written and performed by Anita Renfroe, a comedian and singer from Fort Wayne, Indiana. She is known for her clean and family-friendly comedy and has been performing since the early 2000s.

How long is the "Mom Song"?

The original version of the "Mom Song" is approximately 3 minutes and 20 seconds long. However, there are also shortened versions and parodies of the song that vary in length.

Is the "Mom Song" appropriate for all ages?

Yes, the "Mom Song" is generally considered to be appropriate for all ages. However, some parents may find certain lyrics or references to be more suitable for older children.

Can I use the "Mom Song" for my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you are welcome to use the "Mom Song" for your Pampered Chef party as long as you have the appropriate licensing and permissions. You may need to purchase a license to use the song for commercial or public purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
GeorgiaPeach
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy