• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundrasier Letter to Participants - Please Check Behind Me

In summary, the "Fundraiser Letter to Participants - Please Check Behind Me" is a reminder for participants to check behind them when cooking with Pampered Chef products. This is important for following safety precautions and preventing accidents or injuries in the kitchen. It is recommended to check behind every time you use the products, and some tips for doing so include keeping handles away from the edge of the counter and never leaving hot surfaces unattended. Other safety precautions to keep in mind include reading and following instructions and warnings, using oven mitts when handling hot surfaces, and keeping sharp objects out of reach of children.
jrstephens
The local hospital is doing another Fundraiser this year to raise money for their Relay for Life Team.

Please look over my letter for mistakes.

I am trying to really talk up outisde orders b/c last year the team just ordered and did not collect outside orders. They did pretty good on their own but could be awesome if they would collect!

Attachments

• GHMH fundraiser letter.doc
    94.5 KB · Views: 517
wow - 9% sales tax?

I think it looks pretty good, but where it says your friends, family, neighbors, co-workers....." I'd say "co-workers and more" or co-workers, etc"

Also - maybe add in there that this fundraiser benefits the entire community since the hospital is for everyone or something....

just an FYI the host benefits are not on the last page anymore!

looks good, though!

redsoxgirl said:
wow - 9% sales tax?
QUOTE]

Yep, we have high sales tax here and it is on everything including pantry items in Alabama.

khergatt said:
just an FYI the host benefits are not on the last page anymore!

looks good, though!

Thanks!! I had not even thought about that!

Hey!!!
My thought is paying to the hospital...??? Is the hospital going to cut you a check made out to PC??? If so that works... If not????

Flamingo said:
Hey!!!
My thought is paying to the hospital...??? Is the hospital going to cut you a check made out to PC??? If so that works... If not????

Last year they paid me with their credit card. That way I do not have to worry about bounced checks from people I have no contact with.

Related to Fundrasier Letter to Participants - Please Check Behind Me

1. What is the purpose of the "Fundraiser Letter to Participants - Please Check Behind Me"?

The purpose of the "Fundraiser Letter to Participants - Please Check Behind Me" is to remind participants to check behind them when cooking with Pampered Chef products. This ensures that all safety precautions are being followed, and helps prevent accidents or injuries in the kitchen.

2. Why is it important to check behind when using Pampered Chef products?

Checking behind when using Pampered Chef products is important because it helps prevent accidents and injuries in the kitchen. It ensures that all safety precautions are being followed, and reduces the risk of burns or other mishaps.

3. How often should I check behind when using Pampered Chef products?

It is recommended to check behind when using Pampered Chef products every time you use them. This helps to develop a habit of always being aware of your surroundings and taking necessary precautions when cooking.

4. What are some tips for checking behind when using Pampered Chef products?

Some tips for checking behind when using Pampered Chef products include making sure all handles are turned away from the edge of the counter, keeping loose clothing and hair tied back, and never leaving hot surfaces unattended.

5. Are there any other safety precautions I should take when using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there are several other safety precautions to keep in mind when using Pampered Chef products. These include reading and following all instructions and warnings, using oven mitts or pot holders when handling hot surfaces, and keeping knives and other sharp objects out of reach of children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AliiciaS
  • whiteyteresa