• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Links on Personal Website

In summary, a fundraiser link on a personal website is a customized link that allows customers to shop products from Pampered Chef's catalog while also supporting a specific fundraising cause or organization. To create a fundraiser link, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and can customize it with the name of the fundraiser, a description, and a fundraising goal. This link can be used for any organization or cause as long as it aligns with Pampered Chef's values and policies. As a consultant, you can track the sales and donations generated from the fundraiser link through a real-time dashboard. There are no additional fees or charges for using a fundraiser link on a personal website.
pamperedangel06
I am going to get my PC website next week and was wondering if anyone had a link to a fundraiser on the site I could look at. I was wondering what the guest would actually see Thanks:eek:

I am not really sure exactly what you mean, but I have my website set up for the HWC people that will hopefully be ordering when my article hits the local papers next week!www.pamperedchef.biz/gillianwrightLet me know if it is easy to navigate! I tried to do my best so it would be easy! I really liked the websites better last season where the opening paragraph and fields for host name where on the home page!!Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

Hi there! Congrats on getting your PC website next week! As for a fundraiser link, have you checked out the resources on the PC website? They have a section specifically for fundraising ideas and tips. You can also reach out to your fellow PC volunteers and see what fundraisers they have done in the past. As for what the guest will see, it will depend on what type of fundraiser you choose. Some may have a donation page on your website, while others may require guests to purchase tickets or products. Good luck with your fundraiser!

What is a fundraiser link on a personal website?

A fundraiser link on a personal website is a customized link that allows customers to shop products from Pampered Chef's catalog while also supporting a specific fundraising cause or organization. When a customer makes a purchase through this link, a portion of the sales will be donated to the designated fundraiser.

How do I create a fundraiser link on my personal website?

To create a fundraiser link, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant. Log in to your consultant account and navigate to the "My Business" tab. From there, select "Fundraisers" and follow the prompts to set up your fundraiser link. You can customize the link with the name of the fundraiser, a description, and a fundraising goal.

Can I use a fundraiser link on my personal website for any organization or cause?

Yes, you can use a fundraiser link for any organization or cause as long as it is not in conflict with Pampered Chef's values and policies. This could include school groups, sports teams, church organizations, and more. You can also create multiple fundraiser links for different causes on your personal website.

How do I track the sales and donations from my fundraiser link?

As a consultant, you will have access to a dashboard that shows the sales and donations generated from your fundraiser link. This information is updated in real-time, so you can easily track the progress of your fundraiser and communicate it to your customers and supporters.

Are there any additional fees or charges for using a fundraiser link on my personal website?

No, there are no additional fees or charges for using a fundraiser link on your personal website. The donation from Pampered Chef is taken from the company's profits, and your customers will not be charged any extra for shopping through the fundraiser link.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sammissh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Trisha
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Trisha
  • Schylie